Pic Of Maurice Clarett At The Combine

Originally posted by milohimself+Mar 1, 2005 9:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Mar 1, 2005 9:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Mar 1, 2005 6:43 PM
I&#39;m going to have to do some serious rescheduling for summer then manage to come up with about &#036;350, give or take, to play.

It is an absolute crime that some kids have to pay to play high school sports.

Tell me about it... Our fee is &#036;175, then we have to buy half our own gear. We get pants, jerseys, helmets and some pads. We need to buy about half the pads, socks, two seperate pairs of shoes (cleets and turf shoes), two sets of UnderArmor. And a physical for most. [/quote]
Let me know if you run into problems with the fee. We&#39;ll hold a telethon or something. :D

It sucks... Mainly because Oregon schools get jack s**t for funding. We&#39;re kind of having a "conservative" tax backlash, but one of the side effects is that school funding is going wayyyyy down. So except for the private schools, we&#39;re all broke.

do you get your name on the back of your jersey? we do at my school.

Heh, that&#39;s pretty funny. That is unbelieveably slow time for a RB. He should try out for FB. Any team that drafts him as a RB is just plain dumb, which is why he&#39;ll end up with the 49ers&#33; :blink:

Oh, and I run a 4.42. Sophomore in HS.

People underestimate my speed a lot b/c I really don&#39;t look like a fast guy, just average. But then people are like whoa and i&#39;m gone. :lol:

What is it with this board being inundated with fast teenagers?????

Originally posted by GAVol@Mar 1, 2005 9:56 PM
What is it with this board being inundated with fast teenagers?????

Must just be the change of times GaVol. I don&#39;t know what kind of 40 I can run, but I hate running so I don&#39;t wanna have to find out.

I am sure that I could do it pretty fast on a mountain bike though&#33;

Go for it. It&#39;s something I need to work on for this summer. Gotta get back to the course&#33; Reserve and Pumpkin Ridge, here I come&#33;

My best was from Boulder Colorado to Virginia in 27 hours..... :lol: Think that will impress the scouts?

did you go 27 hours of straight driving. if so i will give you some props. if not I still give you props. 27 hours in a car is crucial.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 1, 2005 10:01 PM
My best was from Boulder Colorado to Virginia in 27 hours..... :lol: Think that will impress the scouts?

Gatlinburg, TN to Rome, GA doing 105 all the way in 2 hours....How&#39;s that for a piece of driving? :huh:

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10+Mar 1, 2005 10:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (#10_Ainge_#10 @ Mar 1, 2005 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Mar 1, 2005 10:01 PM

Gatlinburg, TN to Rome, GA doing 105 all the way in 2 hours....How&#39;s that for a piece of driving? :huh: [/quote]
The first 2 words that come to mind are Unbelievable and Stupid. :eek:lol:

sorry for the threadjack, but:

any other areas besides Dallas have big trouble with High school athletes and steroids?

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 10:06 PM
did you go 27 hours of straight driving. if so i will give you some props. if not I still give you props. 27 hours in a car is crucial.

Yep, I did it straight. I only stopped to use the bathroom and eat&#33;

Originally posted by BWeller18@Mar 1, 2005 7:21 PM

any other areas besides Dallas have big trouble with High school athletes and steroids?

Not big trouble... We&#39;ve had somewhat of a level of trouble mainly with wrestlers and baseball players, but not too much.

Originally posted by GAVol+Mar 1, 2005 10:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Mar 1, 2005 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Mar 1, 2005 10:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood
@Mar 1, 2005 10:01 PM

Gatlinburg, TN to Rome, GA doing 105 all the way in 2 hours....How&#39;s that for a piece of driving? :huh:

The first 2 words that come to mind are Unbelievable and Stupid. :eek:lol: [/quote]
I wasn&#39;t driving LOL...I was hangin on for dear life....My brother in law was driving...Haulin the mail down there(whose a Bammer, I&#39;m surprised he didn&#39;t try and take me out LOL)

And Milo, the way we done that with out a ticket was very carefully LOL

Originally posted by milohimself+Mar 1, 2005 10:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Mar 1, 2005 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BWeller18@Mar 1, 2005 7:21 PM

Not big trouble... We&#39;ve had somewhat of a level of trouble mainly with wrestlers and baseball players, but not too much. [/quote]
Around here(I know this is different from out West) we don&#39;t really have a problem with steroids or anything like that....That I know of.....I&#39;ve not heard of anything such as that going on lately...I know it used to be bad around here but they&#39;ve cracked down on it some......

Our main problem, at least at my school, is drinking and smoking. It would be a normal day for half our basketball team to show up to practice tipsy.

Originally posted by milohimself@Mar 1, 2005 11:08 PM
Our main problem, at least at my school, is drinking and smoking. It would be a normal day for half our basketball team to show up to practice tipsy.

yeah same here, those things just aren&#39;t for me. :gun: :machinegun: drugs.

WHAT A JOKE&#33; I always wondered if spectators were allowed to participate. I guess they can.

VN Store

Back