Players you are excited to see play

Obviously everyone will say Nico and that is a given. Who else are you excited to see play this year?

For me:

TE Miles Kitselman
WR Brazzell and Matthews
RB Peyton Lewis

DT Jaxson Moi
DB Boo Carter
LB Really excited to see the combo of Keenan Pili & Arion Carter
Those are great...I'll add Jermod McCoy and Rickey Gibson at CB. I think they are the athletic, talented CB pair we've been missing for a long time.

Obviously everyone will say Nico and that is a given. Who else are you excited to see play this year?

For me:

TE Miles Kitselman
WR Brazzell and Matthews
RB Peyton Lewis

DT Jaxson Moi
DB Boo Carter
Pili. He was greatly missed last year.

Im excited to see the big fella at center …. And the big fella at defensive end… and the big fella toting the rock.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

For me:

TE Miles Kitselman
WR Brazzell and Matthews
RB Peyton Lewis

DT Jaxson Moi
DB Boo Carter
Don't forget about Jeremiah Telander

For me:

TE Miles Kitselman
WR Brazzell and Matthews
RB Peyton Lewis

DT Jaxson Moi
DB Boo Carter
That's a pretty good selection, I'd say.

200.gif

For me:

TE Miles Kitselman
WR Brazzell and Matthews
RB Peyton Lewis

DT Jaxson Moi
DB Boo Carter

Seldon, Carter, Boo, Pili, Nico, Bru, Matthews, p Lewis, Staley, Big O, Telander, Jenkins, Mays, Heard, Campbell, Brazzell, White, Thornton. . . the list goes on and on and on. We are absolutely loaded at basically every position.

You got mine by 18 minutes. Best hands on the team last year. imo
He’s maybe the best story of fall camp thus far. Nimrod is entering his third season with the program and was forced into action due to injuries as a redshirt freshman last fall. He had some moments, including a nice touchdown reception down the sideline against Kentucky, but that didn’t stop the coaching staff from going to the transfer portal for another play-making option this past winter (Chris Brazzell).

All Nimrod has done is work, however. He’s transformed his body and put on some good weight. The wideout looks bigger and is playing with more physicality. He’s explosive off the line of scrimmage and has been making some nice catches throughout fall camp. Nimrod is a solid depth piece on the inside behind Squirrel Whiteand has already shown the ability to play on the outside in games.

Nimrod will play this fall, but with a good showing in Friday’s scrimmage, maybe that solidifies himself as the first wideout off the bench? If anything, making some plays will continue his positive momentum, because he’s been good. Tennessee will also likely be without a couple of wide receivers in the scrimmage, so Nimrod should get plenty of chances through the air.

-Cain

VN Store

Back