Poll: Do you support "Packing the SCOTUS" once ACB is confirmed?

Poll: Do you support "Packing the SCOTUS" once ACB is confirmed?

• Total voters
Again, to the best of my knowledge, Garland's nomination was to fill a vacancy.

Just so I understand: you do know what the term "court packing" means, right?
Yes and you justified this ramming through due to a vacancy. Garland should have been conformed in that case.

Once we take control justices should be added to reflect the electorate and American values. The POTUS can do what he see fit just like he is doing now.

You've held both positions on this subject

How many "make up calls" do you get? Kavanaugh, ACB, packing the court?

In other words, a missed call deserves make up calls until your team gets a TD?
My position seems consistent.
When did the dems steal a pick?
When we get that pick back, things will be "even".

Yes and you justified this ramming through due to a vacancy. Garland should have been conformed in that case.

Once we take control justices should be added to reflect the electorate and American values. The POTUS can do what he see fit just like he is doing now.

So in your opinion, everyone who is nominated should be approved?

I believed at the time, and still believe, that Garland should have been confirmed.

Court packing polls terribly. So you're advocating creating a court to "reflect the electorate" by going against the will of the electorate.

Is it? Still haven't seen a Republican back court packing.

You're comparing declaring that deuces are wild for a few hands to tearing up the deck and setting fire to the scraps.
Not at all. I'm comparing doing what you "legally" can in order to pack the court in your favor without regard to precedent or repercussions.

VN Store

Back