Poll: Do you support "Packing the SCOTUS" once ACB is confirmed?

Poll: Do you support "Packing the SCOTUS" once ACB is confirmed?

• Total voters
I won't be there in line. I always wait until it clears out some.
That's why we left yesterday. I heard stories of people waiting more than 8 hours in Cobb County. There can't be that many people who could vote at no other time.

So as long as the court is packed in the democrats favor it's okay, but let it possibly drift to the right then tear down the house? Why don't you just move to Europe and have the full Monty experience of living in a liberal utopia?
How is a 5-4 or 6-5 conservative majority “in the democrats favor?”

Last edited:
That's why we left yesterday. I heard stories of people waiting more than 8 hours in Cobb County. There can't be that many people who could vote at no other time.
It will probably thin out around here in 10 days to 2 weeks. If it doesn't, I will vote on election day, because there won't be that many people left who haven't already voted..

Reactions: AM64
The problem is that once you start doing it , you can’t stop it , there’s no rules on how many there should be so it just turns into a free for all for how ever has the majority . We don’t want to argue against precedence do we ? I mean that really all abortion is standing on now .

They pack the courts and then send a bill through to limit at 13 after they have added enough jusges to keep it liberal forever.

That is how I would play the game and sadly the dems play for keeps too.

Reactions: AM64
They pack the courts and then send a bill through to limit at 13 after they have added enough jusges to keep it liberal forever.

That is how I would play the game and sadly the dems play for keeps too.

Then the Rs repeal the bill and add 4 justices. It will be a never ending cycle once it starts.

Reactions: 0nelilreb and AM64
Who says that if the Dems expand the court the Rs can’t retract it the next time they are in power?

That’s funny. Hadn’t thought of that one. So 4,8,12 years or whenever from now, they go from 13 back to 9 and just “unappoint” the ones they don’t like.

Shocking that a liberal thinks the court will be tilted too far away from their ideology regardless of the fact that constitutionalists are considered right leaning . Smh

Libs just want more flexibility, and they think they've got the election in the bag to give it to them. The constitution is just so restrictive and confining - like the concept of free speech was great until they weaponized it and then the other side decided to play the game as well. Libs are good at diddling with definitions and setting into motion the "what goes around" part, but they need flexibility to minimize the "what comes around" part.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back