Poll: Do you support "Packing the SCOTUS" once ACB is confirmed?

Poll: Do you support "Packing the SCOTUS" once ACB is confirmed?

• Total voters
It is obvious the people in power make and enforce the rules, so if Dems take all 3 and pack the courts then conservatives can get mad but that's about it.

It is obvious the people in power make and enforce the rules, so if Dems take all 3 and pack the courts then conservatives can get mad but that's about it.
The Dems take all 3 , make D.C. and Puerto Rico states, pack the court, open the borders, and legalize about 20-30 million Mexicans/ Hondurans/ Guatemalans, etc. and never lose another election. That is their plan.

I'm very torn on this because there is something deeply disturbing that a guy that lost the popular vote by the largest margin in history has appointed a third of the Court. On the other hand, it will just cause the GOP to tit for tat bump it up again next time when the roles are reversed.

Will have to hear it argued thoroughly to have it make sense one way or another.

Reactions: ohhbother
I'm very torn on this because there is something deeply disturbing that a guy that lost the popular vote by the largest margin in history has appointed a third of the Court. On the other hand, it will just cause the GOP to tit for tat bump it up again next time when the roles are reversed.

Will have to hear it argued thoroughly to have it make sense one way or another.

LOL like packing the court wouldn't be a tit for tat move.

Reactions: jaybird_1981

You shouldn't have run the anti Christ against him. Elections... consequences...

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

They let presidents who didnt win the popular vote be president. Heck we have twice let someone who didnt win the EC be president. And they all appointed SCOTUS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/presidents-electoral-college-popular-vote

Your TDS is showing. Its embarassing.

VN Store

Back