Poll: One Week To Go - POTUS Who Ya Got?

Who Ya Got For POTUS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NorthDallas40

Displaced Hillbilly
Ok vote time. Let’s vote

EDIT: to clarify it’s a who are you VOTING FOR not who you think will win.

Last edited:
Gotta believe to see it boys...

Yall offer rides etc to take others to vote with you please ...especially poor and elderly folks...Go Vols

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Is this a prediction on who wins, or who we would vote for?
Yeah I was kinda confusing the way I worded that. My intent was who you voting for and that’s why I made the votes public too. A put up or shut up kinda tally.

I voted Trump. I’m not sure he will necessarily win.

Voted early, the line was 1 1/2 hours long. Just my observation but the voters were mostly rather conservative looking. The workers said it had been that way all week. Look out for Trump support being stronger than polled.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Wouldn’t vote for either of the two imbeciles representing the major parties. That being said I’m openly rooting for 269-269. And the way this year has gone, we might just get it.

Voted early, the line was 1 1/2 hours long. Just my observation but the voters were mostly rather conservative looking. The workers said it had been that way all week. Look out for Trump support being stronger than polled.
Conservative looking?

What dopes that mean?

Like how you dress for work?
I dress very "conservative" I am as far from politically conservative as you can get.

Most people with higher educations vote Dem. Most dress "conservative" at least during the work week.

He meant they were all white. There, I got the racism out of the way for you King, so carry on.

Probably what he meant

More like middle aged, fat ,and obviously no higher education.
What class in the liberal education indoctrination do they teach Burning, Rioting, and Looting 101? And is it a graduate course where they teach how to discriminate between liberal and conservative owned businesses so that you don’t step on your own Johnson while burning, rioting, and looting?

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back