Poll: One Week To Go - POTUS Who Ya Got?

Who Ya Got For POTUS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In looking at their website they don't offer many solutions to our problems. In fact it pretty much reads "let's take gov't out of everything."

For example they give no solution to healthcare and people with pre existing conditions. They hate social security and want to abolish it. Just about everyone I know on SS need that check every month. It provides a great service to them. I look forward to mine when I start taking it at age 70.

Your party also supports Roy Moore.

Here's the thing, the Constitution Party looks good 'cause it's not been subjected to scrutiny. I saw very little problem solving on that website
If you can honestly look at where we are as a nation AND still trust government to provide solutions, I cannot offer any help to you whatsoever.

Something I've noticed lately that I don't recall in '16 is that dem voters seem to be more vocal about opposing the Libertarian party. Not that it's a huge surprise, but I was not even aware of the dem voters' perception of the party.

It's kind of a running joke in that circle to say "we're not going to fix [insert some major US issue], but you can smoke weed."
Then it appears they understand the party platform. It's not the govts job to fix things

Still going to vote 3rd party even if Georgia is trending purple.
The way I look at it is that you can slow the slide to communism somewhat by voting Republican. If the Dems get in, we get to communism much quicker. If you vote 3rd party, you may help get to communism quicker. Your choice though.

Reactions: jaybird_1981
You likely see very little because you're starting from the belief that it's the job of govt to solve problems. Why does the govt need to be in healthcare? Why do they need to manage retirement? Where are those items in the constitution?
Imagine a "conservative" looking to the government to solve problems. Something insidious happened to some of the followers of that party.

Reactions: LouderVol
Imagine a "conservative" looking to the government to solve problems. Something insidious happened to some of the followers of that party.
Getting the government out of the way also allows health care providers more flexibility in care. Insurance agencies to offer wider varieties; ACA reduced options, both in actual care and coverage.

SS needs to be in the hands of people instead of a government ponzi scheme. I think my break even point on projected returns is 25%. If I kept 25% of the SS tax I pay and invested it in a 401k or other i would make as much as i will from SS in 40 years. For most people i bet it's the same. I am still in favor of the 50% off SS rate for opting out. I come out way ahead, and this way the money grabbers still get to rob me so others get something they never earned.

Getting the government out of the way also allows health care providers more flexibility in care. Insurance agencies to offer wider varieties; ACA reduced options, both in actual care and coverage.

SS needs to be in the hands of people instead of a government ponzi scheme. I think my break even point on projected returns is 25%. If I kept 25% of the SS tax I pay and invested it in a 401k or other i would make as much as i will from SS in 40 years. For most people i bet it's the same. I am still in favor of the 50% off SS rate for opting out. I come out way ahead, and this way the money grabbers still get to rob me so others get something they never earned.
I'm sorry, Louder. Ceding control back to the citizens is not allowed. Only government solutions are acceptable. Please return to your workstation and assume your lowly place on the cog of society.

Reactions: BeecherVol
I'm sorry, Louder. Ceding control back to the citizens is not allowed. Only government solutions are acceptable. Please return to your workstation and assume your lowly place on the cog of society.
You don't know what to do with your money, but we do.

Reactions: McDad
lol when you don’t like the answer change the question 😂

🤡
Huh? There is a huge difference between who are you voting for and who do you think will win. What is even the point of your poll I can tell you now it will be around 65% Trump. NorthDallasClownShoes

Reactions: tvolsfan
You likely see very little because you're starting from the belief that it's the job of govt to solve problems. Why does the govt need to be in healthcare? Why do they need to manage retirement? Where are those items in the constitution?

We can't live in a country where people can't get healthcare insurance to pay for their breast cancer and other ailments. I get libertarianism but only to a certain point. My wife had breast cancer ten yrs ago. It's BS that insurance companies still feel that's a pre existing condition but if they all reject her, what am I to do?

Remember, toadies, only the government knows what is best for you. Loss of identity, independence, and liberty is a small price to pay. Acquiesce control. Assimilate. Deviation from the collective is discouraged.

Imagine we have people here advocating for government control of retirement, when this same government runs trillions of dollars of debt, which in fact endangers the very retirement dollars. They control both the age at which you are eligible and the dollar amounts you will receive .

Huh? There is a huge difference between who are you voting for and who do you think will win. What is even the point of your poll I can tell you now it will be around 65% Trump. NorthDallasClownShoes
👇in your own words bigclownmick 🤡
Other poll will be a landslide, but who do you THINK will be the winner next Tuesday night?

Imagine we have people here advocating for government control of retirement, when this same government runs trillions of dollars of debt, which in fact endangers the very retirement dollars. They control both the age at which you are eligible and the dollar amounts you will receive .
I was kinda shocked you went Biden, especially since many of your posts are along the content of this one. I figured you were a solid Jorgensen

Its almost like a scam. But it can't be, they really care about you personally.

Remember, toadies, only the government knows what is best for you. Loss of identity, independence, and liberty is a small price to pay. Acquiesce control. Assimilate. Deviation from the collective is discouraged.
Save us not from foreign enemies, but from ourselves.

VN Store

Back