POTUS Yard Signs

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
I heard a Danielle DiMartino Booth interview a couple of weeks ago where she commented on the near absence of yard signs this year compared to 2016. I reflected about it and started to do my own observations and noticed that it is very quiet out here with regards to the yard signs. I've only seen one Biden sign and maybe a few Trump signs here or there, but she does bring up a good point.

Have you all noticed this in your areas and what does this all mean?

Reactions: BreatheUT
I heard a Danielle DiMartino Booth interview a couple of weeks ago where she commented on the near absence of yard signs this year compared to 2016. I reflected about it and started to do my own observations and noticed that it is very quiet out here with regards to the yard signs. I've only seen one Biden sign and maybe a few Trump signs here or there, but she does bring up a good point.

I’ve noticed a couple Trump signs crop up recently in the more rural part of my orbit but I haven’t really been looking.

Now that you mention it. Way less then last cycle. My guess is the country is more embarrassed this time, which is sad, then last time at our two options

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
The Dems in my neighborhood have gone wild w yard signs. Literally every one of them has a Biden, BLM, “Do Something!” sign in their yard.

The only other signs I see are ones in support of our local police department. Of course not a single one in a Dem yard.

There is a lady who had a Trump sign down the street from me and it kept getting stolen so she now has a Trump flag flying from her balcony

Where do yard signs come from? If it's some sort of thing where you pick them up in person or there's a rally or event I doubt they're being held or people are not fooling with the hoops to go get them. There's a couple good Trump ones close by our house, I'll try to get pictures.

Not a lot of Trump signs around here, but that’s more than made up for by the market saturation perpetrated by that loon, Marjorie Green.

We live in Norfolk and I haven’t hardly seen any signs in yards this time . It’s extremely unusual and quiet being that this is liberal central around here . To be honest it’s almost anti-political so far . It’s odd .

I heard a Danielle DiMartino Booth interview a couple of weeks ago where she commented onthe near absence of yard signs this year compared to 2016. I reflected about it and started to do my own observations and noticed that it is very quiet out here with regards to the yard signs. I've only seen one Biden sign and maybe a few Trump signs here or there, but she does bring up a good point.

I’ve got a neighbor with a huge Trump banner hanging from the second story and a sign in the yard..... a couple of Trump signs in the neighborhood and one lonely Biden sign.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
I saw hundreds of Trump signs all over PA, MD, VA, and NY over the past few weeks. I can count the Biden signs on one hand. I saw two Biden signs in Gettysburg that were flanked by BLM nonsense and that the civil war was fought because BLM. LOL. I also saw dozens of Trump billboards across the east coast and mostly up north. Zero Biden signs. Guess pedophilia is hard to advertise?

I use to live in Tennessee and never use to see much but now that I am in North Carolina..... I see Trump stuff every where in my town but rarely see anything related to Biden....I was pretty surprised seeing several maga hat wearers when I first went around this town.

I saw hundreds of Trump signs all over PA, MD, VA, and NY over the past few weeks. I can count the Biden signs on one hand. I saw two Biden signs in Gettysburg that were flanked by BLM nonsense and that the civil war was fought because BLM. LOL. I also saw dozens of Trump billboards across the east coast and mostly up north. Zero Biden signs. Guess pedophilia is hard to advertise?
Yep..... there was a huge trump billboard when I went to Myrtle Beach earlier this summer as well.

VN Store

Back