POTUS Yard Signs

I'm seeing lots of Trump signs here in South Georgia. On my street almost every neighbor for a 3/4 mile stretch has a sign out. I think I counted 15 the other day. On the flip side, I have yet to see a Biden sign or bumper sticker anywhere. I drove to NC a few weeks ago and pretty much the same story with no Biden signs.
I also have met and talked to lots and lots of people who didn't vote for Trump last year but are taking the Red Pill this year. I think the silent majority is going to let their voices be heard come November.

To the original post, the yard signs will be down because of the lunacy of not just the majority of democrats, but even a handful of Republicans, when it comes to targeting a house for vandalism. The biggest threat comes from the left due to their extremely high propensity for violence and crime.

Trump signs, just like American flags, are triggering symbols for the hate filled left. About the only thing that doesn't trigger them is the rainbow flag but I guess after years of rectal calisthenics they have literally put that physical pain behind them.

Reactions: 91Vol
Pretty light here as others have mentioned. I would say I see more Trump than Biden but that all depends on the neighborhood. See a fair number of "any adult 2020" signs. Those outnumber the other local signs.

Loudon/West Knox counties and haven’t seen a single Biden sign or bumper sticker. Fewer Trump signs but more Trump flags.

To the original post, the yard signs will be down because of the lunacy of not just the majority of democrats, but even a handful of Republicans, when it comes to targeting a house for vandalism. The biggest threat comes from the left due to their extremely high propensity for violence and crime.

Trump signs, just like American flags, are triggering symbols for the hate filled left. About the only thing that doesn't trigger them is the rainbow flag but I guess after years of rectal calisthenics they have literally put that physical pain behind them.
Remember back in 2015 or 2016 when delicate snowflakes needed therapy because someone had written “Trump” in chalk on a campus sidewalk?
Even though I don’t like Trump and would never vote for him I get a kick out of watching him trigger and troll the left.

Houston and surrounding areas, I'm seeing some Trump flags and yard signs, mostly scattered here and there. A few Biden decals on cars. No where close to how it was in 2016 with the HRC support.

When we go for drives in the rural areas Trumps signs are everywhere and no Biden signs. I see a few signs in West Knox around Deane Hill.

A neighbor a few houses down has had some kind of lib political sign in their yard for the last two years. For a while it was a planned parenthood one. Then one that said “Resist!” And most recently a BLM one and a Biden sign. They just put their home on the market. I went to check it out. In their dining room they have 2 portraits on the walls. One of Barack Obama and one of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. In their kids rooms too. Weird

A neighbor a few houses down has had some kind of lib political sign in their yard for the last two years. For a while it was a planned parenthood one. Then one that said “Resist!” And most recently a BLM one and a Biden sign. They just put their home on the market. I went to check it out. In their dining room they have 2 portraits on the walls. One of Barack Obama and one of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. In their kids rooms too. Weird
Sounds like a......watcha call it....cult..lol

I heard a Danielle DiMartino Booth interview a couple of weeks ago where she commented on the near absence of yard signs this year compared to 2016. I reflected about it and started to do my own observations and noticed that it is very quiet out here with regards to the yard signs. I've only seen one Biden sign and maybe a few Trump signs here or there, but she does bring up a good point.

Have you all noticed this in your areas and what does this all mean?
Nobody wants to be vandalized over a sign

Where do yard signs come from? If it's some sort of thing where you pick them up in person or there's a rally or event I doubt they're being held or people are not fooling with the hoops to go get them. There's a couple good Trump ones close by our house, I'll try to get pictures.
You have to plant the bulbs Fall of mid-term.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Our current nanny is a huge lib. I wonder if she’ll quit when my yard sign goes up

Let's lock this post in for future reference when we welcome the new mr. and mrs. Golfballs when he gets caught with the barely legal nanny.

Just kidding.

Maybe.

Reactions: VolStrom
I want a Trump yard sign. I sent a nice donation to his campaign a couple of months ago and all I get are requests for mo money.

You learned a good lesson I bet. They don't stop w/the calls & sending the mail once you do that.
I've never given money to any campaign but I still get mail wanting my support .....uh, donation.

You learned a good lesson I bet. They don't stop w/the calls & sending the mail once you do that.
I've never given money to any campaign but I still get mail wanting my support .....uh, donation.
What i dont get is why spend anything? If you do not know who is running by now you should be barred from voting. Nothing is even learned from ads.

What i dont get is why spend anything? If you do not know who is running by now you should be barred from voting. Nothing is even learned from ads.
Dukakis was beating the crap out of Bush at this point in the election. He stormed back by making Willie Horton a household name primarily through ads

Speaks volumes as to the kind of weirdos they are doesn’t it? I bet Luther and bnhunt have similar tastes in home decor

VN Store

Back