POTUS Yard Signs

I live in a mostly Republican area and have only seen a few Biden signs and slightly more Trump signs. Nowhere near 2016. I think a lot of folks on both sides aren't super motivated to put out signs since the sign is probably getting stolen no matter the candidate. Each side has their crazies that would do that. As much as I don't like having an HOA, I've been happy with having a bylaw in my neighborhood that prohibits political signs. The majority of signs around here are for candidates running in local elections.

I live in Catoosa county GA and travel through Whitfield and Gordon counties to work and frequent Chattanooga...about three weeks ago the Trump signs started to explode...they are everywhere now .. I've seen 3 Biden signs (full disclosure I have not been in downtown Chattanooga recently)

I live in Catoosa county GA and travel through Whitfield and Gordon counties to work and frequent Chattanooga...about three weeks ago the Trump signs started to explode...they are everywhere now .. I've seen 3 Biden signs (full disclosure I have not been in downtown Chattanooga recently)
They’ve exploded around me too

Reactions: NEO
They used to get me entangled a lot, but I’ve finally realized no matter how good they look..... they’re not worth half

Wife yelled at me in front of some friends of ours this summer, caught me leering. She said “you can’t see something right in front of you in the refrigerator but can spot a deer, groundhog or pair of tits a mile away”.

Hwy 27 just north of Lafayette there is a Biden Harris billboard. I had to do a double take.

Wife yelled at me in front of some friends of ours this summer, caught me leering. She said “you can’t see something right in front of you in the refrigerator but can spot a deer, groundhog or pair of tits a mile away”.
Did you say “yeah I know”....... it’s true ..... at least for me

I drive all over the country. I see a lot of hand made Trump signs. Saw some today in Jacksonville, FL going under an overpass. See those everywhere. I've never seen a handmade Biden sign. I see a lot more Trump signs than Biden ones. Probably 10 to 1. Biden's campaign has no soul. It's phony make believe propped up by a fawning media. Who would put a Biden sign in their yard?

I was driving around Hamilton Co Ohio recently and the place was completely covered in Trump signs and flags flying everywhere.

You live in OH?

How's those property taxes going?

Still going in dry with no lube?

Dont miss my property taxes from then at all!

I live outside of Houston and Trump signs are everywhere. We had a Trump flag hanging off our garage but someone stole it the night of the first debate. We replaced it with a homemade Trump sign that we drove into the ground near the front of the house.

Reactions: RavinDave
I drive all over the country. I see a lot of hand made Trump signs. Saw some today in Jacksonville, FL going under an overpass. See those everywhere. I've never seen a handmade Biden sign. I see a lot more Trump signs than Biden ones. Probably 10 to 1. Biden's campaign has no soul. It's phony make believe propped up by a fawning media. Who would put a Biden sign in their yard?
iu

Reactions: CR-vol
I've seen more Biden/Harris signs than ever over Hill dog in my neck of the woods. Hope they have better luck than others did with folks stealing/defacing signs. I skipped having a sign this year because of the rampant theft and avoiding folks knowing who I voted for.

I drove this week from K-Town through KY, and OH to northern PA and the Trump signs outnumber the Biden signs 20:1.

I dont get the point of yard signs.

Does anybody really think their yard sign is going to convince a passerby to vote for their chosen candidate?

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back