POTUS Yard Signs

maybe they are concerned because you have to restrain yourself from burning down your neighbor's house because of a stupid yard sign?
I didn't think blue font was required in the pf? And I've had a beer with him several times, we get along great; we might disagree on politics but that doesn't mean we are shooting at each other over the fence.

Reactions: VolinWayne
I was driving through Virginia the other day. I was surprised at how many Biden/Harris signs I saw in the more rural towns.

@0nelilreb is that a thing outside of Norfolk/DC/Abingdon?

I was driving through Virginia the other day. I was surprised at how many Biden/Harris signs I saw in the more rural towns.

I don’t actually know about the small towns . I would expect to see a lot of them here in Virginia . What really has me scratching my head is in Norfolk there’s little to no political signs for either . There has been in every local and federal election until this one . It’s like people are too tired of the bs to promote either party . I agree with this . Norfolk is a strange blend of 2a rights , gay rights , pride in the country and flag with neighbors that get along ( for the most part ) even with it being deep blue all this things are in play .

One in Mom's neighborhood says "Jesus 2020." It's been up for a couple of months and no one has touched it.

Went back home and more Biden signs were there in rural America than the state capital. Well I was recently driving through a neighborhood in East Nashville and saw Biden signs. Honestly probably the first Biden signs I've seen.

I live in North Alabama and my family lives in North Georgia. I have seen maybe 4-5 Biden signs and probably 100 Trump signs, just an observation not really sure what it means.

Agreed. Hard to really tell but it appears there is more enthusiasm for Trump.

Also, I think it's hard to know what it means when Biden townhall has more viewers than Trump in a head to head. For me, I think it means Biden hasn't given many answers to questions and people were tuning in to see if they could get anything out of him. As we found out, it was another farce townhall.

Agreed. Hard to really tell but it appears there is more enthusiasm for Trump.

Also, I think it's hard to know what it means when Biden townhall has more viewers than Trump in a head to head. For me, I think it means Biden hasn't given many answers to questions and people were tuning in to see if they could get anything out of him. As we found out, it was another farce townhall.
I'm voting for Trump, but I watched Biden instead, to see how he held up, and how hard the questioning would be.

Reactions: BreatheUT
One in Mom's neighborhood says "Jesus 2020." It's been up for a couple of months and no one has touched it.
I saw at least 15-20 of those driving to the beach. I thought the first one was a meme, maybe the second person knew the first person. After a dozen of them it was obviously a bit more.

There's a pile of poor ass people in SWVA. They know who butters their bread. If the stock market is booming they don't care, they're not invested and any job creation isn't helping them. And they're not leaving the family homestead to better themselves. But tell them you'll give them medicare for all or universal income and they're all ears.

VN Store

Back