Pre-order smokey jerseys now

Wow, you boys act like you've never seen a girl! LOL

Went straight to your profile in high hopes!
Its not that we have never seen a girl...we just like to see them all!

Disclaimer:If you are under the age of thirty, kindly disregard the comment and I never went to your profile.

F*** replica, I want an authentic

Where can you get an authentic at? Doesn't have to be grey, but grey would be better, really just one that the players actually wear. I don't want game worn. I just want to buy one like it.

Last edited:
Older brother was a linebacker for Giles County.. He sucked, missed a game changing tackle against the "Tullahomosexuols".. (different fathers)

THis is going to have the same ugly print on checkerboard numbers.

Those could look really good on an Authentic jersey, but the iron-on replica looks cheap to me. I'll wait til the UT store puts out the authentic, spend an extra $30 and be happy with my purchase.

Actually I'm agreeing with you hehehe.

From experience I've learned that a girl who loves football and/or a girl who loves video games is scene as a rare sight and men fall over themselves to get a glimpse at this wonder.

That and guys truly only think with their brain that currently resides south of their waistline:birgits_giggle:

I like girls that can spell as well. The spell check police just arrived.

Last edited:
Anyone?????????

Not sure if its classified as authentic, but if you click on the VolNation Store, they have jerseys with the numbers sewn on for $75. I have one.

After rereading your post, i realize i stopped reading it too early. The ones i mentioned are not the actual game jerseys

42670_jonathan_crompton.jpg

Lol this thread kinda reminds me of middle school keep in mind in 23 so instant messaging was Kool then! Everybody trying to see the only girl on line! And yes it is rare for a girl to actually like football! A lot if girls say they do for show! To get attention

Lol this thread kinda reminds me of middle school keep in mind in 23 so instant messaging was Kool then! Everybody trying to see the only girl on line! And yes it is rare for a girl to actually like football! A lot if girls say they do for show! To get attention

I can assure you I'm not for show :)

Hey guys, thanks to the threadstarter who linked to our page. I've been lurking here off and on for the past few years, cool to see that. We got lucky to be one of the first to order the jerseys, which allowed us to pre-sale these.

Answering a few questions:
-We at SS will be getting women's, but not for pre-sale. We bought all we could but still not going to be receiving as much as we wanted. We don't want to leave our local customers high and dry, so you won't see those until we receive them.
-More numbers are coming. Thanks to the wonders of photoshop, 3 more numbers are going up tomorrow in adult sizes.
-Hats and Shirts are also coming in. The shirts will be on the site as soon as tomorrow. Hats will be up whenever we get the images.
-The smokey grey is darker than the grey the coaches stuff is.
-We're asking about stitched jerseys, but those are going to be harder for all retailers to get for all schools. adidas redesigned the upper texture, so they haven't made enough to keep up with demand yet (so we've been told). Should they arrive, we'll be shouting it from Signal Mountain, or whatever is the equivalent in Williamson Co.
-We won't be selling ALL of them online, but they're moving! (This site has helped)
-Youth sizes are already up on the page.

Again, not here to shill... more to say thanks for linking to us. We appreciate it. It's hard not to get caught up in the excitement that comes with these. GBO!

VN Store

Back