Pre-order smokey jerseys now

Hey guys, thanks to the threadstarter who linked to our page. I've been lurking here off and on for the past few years, cool to see that. We got lucky to be one of the first to order the jerseys, which allowed us to pre-sale these.

Answering a few questions:
-We at SS will be getting women's, but not for pre-sale. We bought all we could but still not going to be receiving as much as we wanted. We don't want to leave our local customers high and dry, so you won't see those until we receive them.
-More numbers are coming. Thanks to the wonders of photoshop, 3 more numbers are going up tomorrow in adult sizes.
-Hats and Shirts are also coming in. The shirts will be on the site as soon as tomorrow. Hats will be up whenever we get the images.
-The smokey grey is darker than the grey the coaches stuff is.
-We're asking about stitched jerseys, but those are going to be harder for all retailers to get for all schools. adidas redesigned the upper texture, so they haven't made enough to keep up with demand yet (so we've been told). Should they arrive, we'll be shouting it from Signal Mountain, or whatever is the equivalent in Williamson Co.
-We won't be selling ALL of them online, but they're moving! (This site has helped)
-Youth sizes are already up on the page.

Again, not here to shill... more to say thanks for linking to us. We appreciate it. It's hard not to get caught up in the excitement that comes with these. GBO!

Thanks for the info

Not a problem. It looks like adidas is doing a bit more orange on orange checkerboard with their 2013 stuff. The hats looks great, the shirts look pretty good too.

So far, and this is second hand info (disclaimer), adidas isn't looking to offer stitched jerseys to retailers at this time. The price looks to have gone WAYYYY up (can't discuss specifics), and the minimums to order for retailers have also increased. Could this change? It could, but as of now, it looks like only replicas.

Hey folks, just wanted to say thanks. We had over 2,500 hits that came from VolNation just to our jerseys. We should be receiving them and shipping them out on Thursday, barring a terrible mishap. We appreciate the visits.

Are there any numbers that I should suggest we carry? So far we have 8, 14, 16, 20, 45, 56, and 98 for men, 16 and 45 for women.

Hey folks, just wanted to say thanks. We had over 2,500 hits that came from VolNation just to our jerseys. We should be receiving them and shipping them out on Thursday, barring a terrible mishap. We appreciate the visits.

Are there any numbers that I should suggest we carry? So far we have 8, 14, 16, 20, 45, 56, and 98 for men, 16 and 45 for women.

I'm gonna say 23.

VN Store

Back