Prentiss Waggner

He's a pretty solid prospect. A few other SEC schools(UF, LSU, etc) are showing interest, but not like UT. If he decides to not take any more visits, he will likely commit to UT.

He's a pretty solid prospect. A few other SEC schools(UF, LSU, etc) are showing interest, but not like UT. If he decides to not take any more visits, he will likely commit to UT.

Auburn and Mississippi have also offered. Butch Davis is very fond of Prentiss (has tried awfully hard to get him on campus).

:rock: I love the fact he's 6'2"...hopefully down the road he can help with some bad mismatches weve had in the past

a few months ago, prentiss was rated the 14th best corner and a 4 star player...now he's the 30th best corner and a 3 star player...anyone know why?

I'd like to get a commit from this guy!
he's an athletic big corner.. sort of like Vinson!
and he already has the hair and everything

Waggner did not make it to his visit to Nebraska this weekend and it looks like he won't reschedule

he is taking a visit next weekend however...Southern Miss seems to think the visit might go to them.

I couldn't care less about landing Wagner. Sure, he could be good, and I wouldn't be upset with signing him, but:

Vinson
Johnson
Willingham
Evans
Anderson
Fleming
Rogan

I guess you can never have enough depth back there, but c'mon.

Also, when was the last time we signed a 4 or 5* true freshman CB who played CB (Berry is a S, obv)?

I think it was Hefney, and he played CB for 1 year.

I couldn't care less about landing Wagner. Sure, he could be good, and I wouldn't be upset with signing him, but:

Vinson
Johnson
Willingham
Evans
Anderson
Fleming
Rogan

I guess you can never have enough depth back there, but c'mon.

Also, when was the last time we signed a 4 or 5* true freshman CB who played CB (Berry is a S, obv)?

I think it was Hefney, and he played CB for 1 year.

wasnt hef a 3 star?

VN Store

Back