Prentiss Waggner

JWade was a 4 star coming out of high school. Unfortunately, he wasted a bit of time at wide receiver before he was moved to the defensive backfield.

JWade was a 4 star coming out of high school. Unfortunately, he wasted a bit of time at wide receiver before he was moved to the defensive backfield.

I always wondered what he could have turned into if he had played CB from day 1...his senior year was pretty darn good.

Hey, I don't want to be against you or anything.....just forget all ill feelings of whatever I have done to you.:unsure: (WHATEVER THAT WAS )

BTW, i put my little bro up to that,I called in once and really put Fulmer in high regards after we dug out of a hole........I'm anti-fulmer no more (at least until we lose again)

Hey, I don't want to be against you or anything.....just forget all ill feelings of whatever I have done to you.:unsure: (WHATEVER THAT WAS )

BTW, i put my little bro up to that,I called in once and really put Fulmer in high regards after we dug out of a hole........I'm anti-fulmer no more (at least until we lose again)

First it was you, then it was your son and now it was your little brother?

Prentiss Waggner - Waggner ended up not visiting anywhere over the weekend after being rumored to visit Nebraska. Waggner will not visit anywhere this weekend and according to his mother, his decision has been made to the point that he has told the school he has decided to attend. Waggner might not say anything before signing day, but is mom confirmed that secondary coach Larry Slade will be there this week.

VN Store

Back