Preseason Uf

The refs did NOT do any more for us last year than they did for UF when Jabar Gafney "caught" that TD in the endzone. We beat Florida fair and square and would have beaten them in 2002 if Mother Nature hadn't had PMS that day. That game was the WORST!

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@May 18, 2005 10:12 PM
what about the phantom catch jabar gafney made?

:bs:
[snapback]95976[/snapback]​

ok, the way i see it, is a. it was a judgement call, not a pure right and wrong unlike the "slap" b. it was second down on your like 2, so odds are we would have scored anyway (big assumption, but hey), without those 35 sec. UT does not win, they didnt hand the game to you, they just put it on a silver platter, it was yours for the taking, but im with milo, it will be settled on the field

You know what I think is funny? The fact that a GATOR fan has 160 posts in his first 4 days on OUR forum. Envy? Hmmm. . . . .

Oh, and yes, we WILL see you in September. Ah. . . . I remember my last visit to the armpit of Florida:

Attachments

• UT_UF_2003.jpg
    UT_UF_2003.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
Originally posted by The Swamp@May 18, 2005 10:16 PM
ok, the way i see it, is a. it was a judgement call, not a pure right and wrong unlike the "slap" b. it was second down on your like 2, so odds are we would have scored anyway (big assumption, but hey), without those 35 sec. UT does not win, they didnt hand the game to you, they just put it on a silver platter, it was yours for the taking, but im with milo, it will be settled on the field
[snapback]95978[/snapback]​

You actually believe the game came down to 35 SECONDS?? Puh-leeze, Swampy. If I have heard CPF say it once, I have heard it a thousand times. You cannot blame a loss on one play or penalty. If the Gators had taken care of business on the field it might have been a different story, but their sloppy play and penalties hurt them worse than
35 seconds of play.

:shakehead:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 18, 2005 9:25 PM
Which one is you, Doc?? All of them look too young to be a pediatrician.

:blink:
[snapback]95982[/snapback]​

:eek:lol: :dlol:

Well, I'll try to keep my anonymity, but I'll tell you that TWO of the ruffians are pediatricians, one is a surgeon, and one is just REALLY dang good at golf.

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@May 18, 2005 10:37 PM
:eek:lol:  :dlol:

Well, I'll try to keep my anonymity, but I'll tell you that TWO of the ruffians are pediatricians, one is a surgeon, and one is just REALLY dang good at golf.
[snapback]95989[/snapback]​

Well, they're ALL good-lookin'.

;)

:gone:

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@May 18, 2005 10:37 PM
:eek:lol:  :dlol:

[snapback]95989[/snapback]​

They all look like Trouble with a Big Orange T to me...

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 18, 2005 9:42 PM
;)

[snapback]95994[/snapback]​

Dern skippy :devilsmoke:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@May 18, 2005 9:45 PM
They all look like Trouble with a Big Orange T to me...
[snapback]95998[/snapback]​

Looks like someone has seen through the masquerade. . . . :dlol:

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 18, 2005 3:35 PM
i never said that.......if you or anyone else on this board doesnt believe me that "were back" just watch the Herbstreit (sp?) visit to G-ville on ESPN Motion, it was on SportsCenter earlier a couple weeks ago
[snapback]95822[/snapback]​

Well if ESPN said it, it must be true... :rolleyes:

:laugh1:

kiddiedoc, I just now noticed your sig line.

How long have you HAD it??

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 18, 2005 9:42 PM
;)

[snapback]95994[/snapback]​

KD - I'm gonna have to tell Nikki you have an admirer... :lolup:

WAAAIIIIIITTTTTTT a minute. A simple observation on their physical appearance does NOT make me an ADMIRER>

ESPECIALLY if he's married!

:huh:

In my honest opinion, UT was given a opportunity to lose the game last year.

UF was given the game during the Gaffney call.

Can't have it both ways, Florida fans

The ONLY thing that really matters is the scoreboard at the end of the game. That's all anyone remembers 50 years later, anyhow.

Although, I must say that I will probably remember every detail of the '98 victory if I live to be 100.

Originally posted by Vol 4 Life@May 18, 2005 9:47 PM
KD - I'm gonna have to tell Nikki you have an admirer...  :lolup:
[snapback]96005[/snapback]​

Easy cowboy. . . . :dlol: Question is. . . . you gonna be in the pic for '05?

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 18, 2005 9:47 PM

kiddiedoc, I just now noticed your sig line.

How long have you HAD it??

[snapback]96004[/snapback]​

Not long. . . .about 3 months or so? :p

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@May 18, 2005 9:54 PM
Easy cowboy. . . .  :dlol:  Question is. . . . you gonna be in the pic for '05?
[snapback]96017[/snapback]​

You know it. This year the pic's coming from the Bayou when we light up LSU under the lights. :rocks:

Originally posted by Vol 4 Life@May 18, 2005 10:02 PM
You know it.  This year the pic's coming from the Bayou when we light up LSU under the lights. :rocks:
[snapback]96026[/snapback]​

death valley is a dangerous place.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@May 18, 2005 11:03 PM
[snapback]96028[/snapback]​

Our road schedule is BRUTAL this year. I will probably have ulcers before the season is over.

:(

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@May 18, 2005 10:03 PM
[snapback]96028[/snapback]​

Yeah, I was there in '00 when we lost in overtime. :realmad: I plan on this trip ending on a good note.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 18, 2005 10:05 PM
Our road schedule is BRUTAL this year. I will probably have ulcers before the season is over.

:(
[snapback]96031[/snapback]​

Fortunately we've become quite the road team over the past few years... better on the road than at home actually. Go figure...

VN Store

Back