President Biden Approval Poll

How would you grade President Biden so far?

• A - The best job possible

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • B - Very well

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • C - Average

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • D - Pretty Bad

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • F - Awful

Votes: 104 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gave him a D.

These past 2.5 years have been hard on both US Presidents over that time period....

How would you rate President Biden’s job performance thus far?

Not concerning one singular issue but as an overall rating since he took office.

I think their was an option to show how people voted.

I'm curious what the ones that graded him "average" are being this on.

The A and B grades are purely trolling, but I'm curious about the ones in the middle. Can you give your reasoning without invoking Trump?

He’s not Trump……..he’s infinitely worse.

Reactions: tbwhhs
It is an F for certain and anyone voting otherwise is either trolling or just an imbecile of monumental proportions. That being said, there has been only 1 of the last 6 that would deserve anything around a C+ and only one in my lifetime that would grade out to a B- at best. Have yet to see an A grader.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
It is an F for certain and anyone voting otherwise is either trolling or just an imbecile of monumental proportions. That being said, there has been only 1 of the last 6 that would deserve anything around a C+ and only one in my lifetime that would grade out to a B- at best. Have yet to see an A grader.

It's possible he could max out at a D grade right now if you consider he would be worse if his agenda had passed. But with the considerable damage the adminstration has done in so many areas if there was a grade for lower than an F he would be up for strong consideration as well. Even many of the hires they've made have been terrible.

He’s not Trump……..he’s infinitely worse.

Well, I'm not going to accept the "he's not Trump" qualifier for his job performance. There has to be specific items he's "average" on without comparing him to Trump.

Because if an election was held between him and Trump tomorrow (thus preventing the DNC time to rig the election) it would be a landslide in Trump's favor.

Well, I'm not going to accept the "he's not Trump" qualifier for his job performance. There has to be specific items he's "average" on without comparing him to Trump.

Because if an election was held between him and Trump tomorrow (thus preventing the DNC time to rig the election) it would be a landslide in Trump's favor.

It’s all they have and they’re perfectly fine with suffering through the idiotic policies of this abysmal administration as long as everyone else has to as well. At least they don’t have to read mean tweets.

F

Trump set a very low bar and Biden has limbo’d under it like Bernie Lomax.
Trump was actually pretty good. Actions should speak louder than words. The moment Trump was elected, the swamp and the media started a smear campaign to influence the populace and try to boot him out of office. It should be pretty obvious looking back now. The country would not be in the condition it’s in with Trump in the WH.

I don’t consider Xiden to even be the real president. He gets lost in the grass trying to get from A to B.

Trump was actually pretty good. Actions should speak louder than words. The moment Trump was elected, the swamp and the media started a smear campaign to influence the populace and try to boot him out of office. It should be pretty obvious looking back now. The country would not be in the condition it’s in with Trump in the WH.

I don’t consider Xiden to even be the real president. He gets lost in the grass trying to get from A to B.
ms-6y47Tr.gif

It's possible he could max out at a D grade right now if you consider he would be worse if his agenda had passed. But with the considerable damage the adminstration has done in so many areas if there was a grade for lower than an F he would be up for strong consideration as well. Even many of the hires they've made have been terrible.
I disagree. The fact that he has even worse policies that he has, to this point, been unable to implement doesn’t somehow make his current performance better. It just means that if given the opportunity, he would destroy the fabric of this country even faster than he has so far. His grade would be even closer to 0 on a 100-point scale.

Carter D

Reagan A

Bush SR C+

Clinton A-

Bush Jr C-

Obama C

Trump B-

Biden F

Just to give a complete lifetime breakdown of Presidents for me.[/QUOTE.

I don’t give As or Fs to any POTUS because of the things they just can’t get done or is out of their reach to do. Would be the same scale though , just top being B+ and bottom at a D-.

1ptA.gif

How would you rate President Biden’s job performance thus far?

Not concerning one singular issue but as an overall rating since he took office.
I choose G because he’s worse than awful. When you consider everything he’s done in his first year it’s hard to find a single thing he’s done right. His decision making should’ve been in question from the moment he chose Harris and literally EVERYTHING they’ve touched has turned to 💩.

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back