President Biden Approval Poll

How would you grade President Biden so far?

• A - The best job possible

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • B - Very well

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • C - Average

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • D - Pretty Bad

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • F - Awful

Votes: 104 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've seen younger people in their 20s talk about how this administration is a disaster. It's not just people in those age groups and in the south who realize how terrible this administration is. A lot of people on the younger generation are waking up. Especially if they are working people.

Yep, same here. That should terrify the Dems.

Eat less, drives less, cut out some entertainment, cancel Netflix and Disney Plus, reduce spending on charities, etc. It's sad where we say to ourselves I'd rather just not have this inflation than a 2%-3% useless raise right now.

Yep. This will drive us into a painful recession I am afraid.

I have never seen a more inept president in my life. He and his whole administration are a complete embarassment.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I've seen younger people in their 20s talk about how this administration is a disaster. It's not just people in those age groups and in the south who realize how terrible this administration is. A lot of people on the younger generation are waking up. Especially if they are working people.

I don't see how that's relevant to my post. I'm talking about the demographics of SEC message boards.

VN Store

Back