President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Fair enough..you score very poorly in public opinion.
The day you said Federal bureaucracy should have the power that it is implementing shows me all I need to know how you think our governance is formed.
You sir..with that line of reasoning are out of bounds. A revolutionary that should be castigated.
I score extremely high is some public opinion polls. Now in the PF, if I didn't score low I would know something was wrong.
It's like asking people at an NRA convention their opinions on AOC.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Texas County Ratifies Invasion Declaration, as Sheriff Warns of Cartel Control of Migrant Flows

A Texas county this week ratified a declaration that the crisis at the southern border is an "invasion," part of a growing push by some border officials to make a state-wide declaration -- as the county’s sheriff warns of the control that cartels have of the migrant flows.

Goliad County was one of a number of counties who last week declared the crisis an invasion. This week the county’s commissioners court ratified the declaration, which urges Texas Gov. Greg Abbott to make a declaration for the state.

A number of Republican officials and lawmakers at the state and national levels have described the crisis as an invasion -- citing the amount of deadly drugs like fentanyl coming into the U.S., as well as the massive number of migrants.

"The Biden administration continues to shrug off Americans' calls for increased border security while criminal cartels exploit and attack our nation," Cloud told Fox News Digital in a statement. "Texas has a right to defend itself, and Goliad has my full support in declaring an invasion."

Texas county ratifies invasion declaration, as sheriff warns of cartel control of migrant flows

The day I saw females wearing vagina suits in protest, menstrual stained pants, gender dysfunction, or can even define gender ..uhhh these are not rational people that even deserve debate. Dems have become the loon party
So much so that they are probably angry to be born aka Johnny Ringo

The day I saw females wearing vagina suits in protest, menstrual stained pants, gender dysfunction, or can even define gender ..uhhh these are not rational people that even deserve debate. Dems have become the loon party
So much so that they are probably angry to be born aka Johnny Ringo
Yet they've had the majority vote in 7 of the last 8 national elections.
Repubs have had the majority in ONE national election in the past THIRTY years,

New study everyone is talking about says 92% of dems would vote for President Biden again. Not because they want Biden, because it's better than the alternative, and he has done better than anyone expected. I can tell you the far right have TERRIFIED half the nation at minimum.

“he has done better than anyone expected”

Now I know you’re trolling .

New study everyone is talking about says 92% of dems would vote for President Biden again. Not because they want Biden, because it's better than the alternative, and he has done better than anyone expected. I can tell you the far right have TERRIFIED half the nation at minimum.

Majority of Democrats don't want Biden to run again in 2024, poll finds

Clarity: 92% of Democrats would vote for Joe again .. "IF" he runs against Donald Trump.
But the vast majority of Americans don't want Joe Biden to run again for the 2024 election.
Joe Biden is the worse POTUS of all the presidents that have ever been elected. It's a Fact Jack.

Last edited:
Thats all these liberals are doing is trolling. There's nobody on earth so stupid to believe biden is even remotely doing a decent job. They cant defend him on any of his policies so they get on here to troll.
Silver lining to what they did, is they are getting screwed over with cost of living too.

Reactions: dovervolz
Luckily our FF were smart enough to level the voice of morons simply because they congregate in certain areas.
Not to mention no one is seriously trying to win the popular vote. I’m sure a Republican candidate could perform better if they poured more resources into passionately campaigning in Cali and New York, among the most populated states. But why??? Play to win the game! Not to gain the most yards.

VN Store

Back