President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

25th was designed for „the President is in a coma“ type scenario, not for, the President is acting a bit squirrelly. It is the political equivalent of what happened in the Caine Mutiny. You can’t just depose the Captain because he yells at you or obsesses over stolen strawberries
I was surprised so many high ranking repubs and people in Trump's inner circle thought it needed to be seriously considered.

Again, most of us are not pro Trump. A lot of us feel like he was the second worst person in America. Unfortunately the Democrats persist in nominating the one person who is worse 😳
There are plenty on here who are pro Trump.
And many voted for Biden simply because the repubs picked the one candidate who was worse to run against him.
Maybe we can move beyond picking the least horrible of the two in '24.

Last edited:
25th was designed for „the President is in a coma“ type scenario, not for, the President is acting a bit squirrelly. It is the political equivalent of what happened in the Caine Mutiny. You can’t just depose the Captain because he yells at you or obsesses over stolen strawberries
One of Bogart's underappreciated roles I think. The courtroom scene was done in a single take. Bogart was dying of cancer at the time when he did it. I've read that when he finished the scene the entire crew on the set gave him a standing ovation.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
Arrogant and dumb...the liberal Intelligentsia I posted in my poem.. It is true..this arrogant liberal belief.
You get SiriusXM? Wilkow is my favorite since Rush passed.
I do but I drive so little anymore my listening is limited. Have only sampled Wilkow a couple times. There will never be another Rush.

I do but I drive so little anymore my listening is limited. Have only sampled Wilkow a couple times. There will never be another Rush.

You can listen on your Puter. And you no likey Wilkow..

godfather-marlon-brando.gif

Reactions: RavinDave

VN Store

Back