President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

The office is actually of to great of a consequence, it holds more power and authority than it ever was meant to hold. The person sitting in the oval office shouldn't matter in the average Ameicans life but it really does.
True. We need to put a lid on the Executive branch making law with executive orders

Last edited:
House Democrats block GOP resolution capping number of Supreme Court justices at nine
Insane Democrat Rep from Pennsylvania Susan Wild who compared the Supreme Court's decision on prayer in public schools to the Taliban in an interview last week. The Democratic Party has completely gone insane with their ideas of what America should be.

That's interesting they cite that in the first few words, the allusion to the 153 year history of the make -up of the Court. As though the length of time it had been in place has some significance.

Why?

Because a couple of weeks ago these very same Republicans heralded the Supreme Court striking down a 100 year old New York gun control law.

hypocrisy-meter.gif

Good, there is nothing in the Constitution that stipulates the number of Justices. I say Pack the Court so we do not have to live with the consequences of the three Trump appointed radials for decades to come.
Do you really think that’s a good idea, not enough time to get them pushed through with midterms coming up? Could backfire with wanting to pack the courts with Republicans potentially taking over the House and Senate. Same could be said with republicans putting more in place as it works both ways.

This is the democrat party. These people are insane. they don't know what a woman is, they want to murder babies, and they want to mutilate children through surgeries, chemical castration, and hormonal therapies all in the name of gender insanity.

These people are evil, and should never be voted for again.
A man won the womens NCAA in swimming. Same man was not very good as a man swimming.

Another man with no clue who just read what they told him to read. But he got a lot more of our wealth shifted to the MIC so there's that.
He was my childhood President but always viewed him a Presidential, strong and well spoken. Can’t say that for Biden and didn’t expect that from Trump.

This is the democrat party. These people are insane. they don't know what a woman is, they want to murder babies, and they want to mutilate children through surgeries, chemical castration, and hormonal therapies all in the name of gender insanity.

These people are evil, and should never be voted for again.
There is no boundary too far left for the party of evil and their pathetic ignorant base goes along no mater how sick and twisted their ideology becomes with Pedo Peter being the perfect example.
You two may very well be insane. You might want to get that checked out.

Good, there is nothing in the Constitution that stipulates the number of Justices. I say Pack the Court so we do not have to live with the consequences of the three Trump appointed radials for decades to come.
And when a Republican gets in office, what will stop them from packing the court again?

25th was designed for „the President is in a coma“ type scenario, not for, the President is acting a bit squirrelly. It is the political equivalent of what happened in the Caine Mutiny. You can’t just depose the Captain because he yells at you or obsesses over stolen strawberries
Wasn't it enacted further to Wilson's stroke and Edith running the show in his stead?

That's interesting they cite that in the first few words, the allusion to the 153 year history of the make -up of the Court. As though the length of time it had been in place has some significance.

Why?

Because a couple of weeks ago these very same Republicans heralded the Supreme Court striking down a 100 year old New York gun control law.
The 2nd Amendment is older than that 100 year old gun law.

The Stock Market continues to be in a complete FREE FALL with NO Bottom attached.

Joe's crushing it all right .... more like destroying all of AMERICA quickly as possible.

And Dems are asking to spend (waste) another $1Trillion on top of what's not destroyed yet.

The lunacy that's in this WH has no active brain cells to function as a sane person.
Dow is barley holding onto 30K, wasn’t too long ago it is was 36K.

He was my childhood President but always viewed him a Presidential, strong and well spoken. Can’t say that for Biden and didn’t expect that from Trump.
His rhetoric, presentation, and persona were good. But in my view his actual actions were not so good; he helped steer us the wrong way.

You think Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett are radicals? Kav is as milquetoast as it gets.

I'm surprised it's that high.
Both he and Trump should have been put out to pasture years ago. Neither should run. Biden will not run.
Just curious what you would do in a hypothetical of Trump running again vs Biden. Would you actually uphold your belief that Biden shouldnt run, and not vote for him this time? Or would you shrug again and say "at least it's not Trump" and vote for Biden. Or would your write in a name or vote third party, maybe a also ran Dem.

VN Store

Back