President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

You admitting that you will vote for Biden if Trump runs speaks volumes, don't ya think?
I believe the bigger issue would be, how the Dems could possibly roll Joe out in 2024, and him get a nomination. The only way would be for the different factions to each roll out their own, and play spoiled brat and refuse to get behind a candidate....again... isn't that how Joe got the nom in 2020?
Actually it's pretty scary that about 70% of the dems don't want Joe to run again, but that 92% would vote for him again if he runs (against Trump)... of course Jimmy Carter only had 6.5 & 7.6% inflation his first two years, then he swung for the record 11.3 and 13.5% before we could get him out.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I believe the bigger issue would be, how the Dems could possibly roll Joe out in 2024, and him get a nomination. The only way would be for the different factions to each roll out their own, and play spoiled brat and refuse to get behind a candidate....again... isn't that how Joe got the nom in 2020?
Actually it's pretty scary that about 70% of the dems don't want Joe to run again, but that 92% would vote for him again if he runs (against Trump)... of course Jimmy Carter only had 6.5 & 7.6% inflation his first two years, then he swung for the record 11.3 and 13.5% before we could get him out.

Joe's gonna make those numbers look like child's play.

Not as long as they are dependable conservative votes. I don’t mind MTG beings fruitcake as long as she advances sane laws
Dude, that makes you the (R) version of Luther. If we aren't willing to lose an election by voting for the best candidate we are fubar'ed

Dems have to get Joe through Christmas of this year first. Too many distractions and damaging stuff leaking out here and there.

Reactions: Wireless1
When a Dem critizes you for a Stacy Abrams weight joke, remind them how they made fun of Trumps hair nonstop for the past 7 years. I never can keep track of the rules as they change by the hour
People have been making fun of his hair for a long time

lol....Atl has been blue.
Trump helped turn the burbs blue.
The suburbs are ATL too. Sure the suburbs have been purple-red in the past. Not sure they appreciate the inflation out there but it'll be interesting to see. Republicans put some poop on a plate though.

Didn’t seem to have the same anger. But once he left and came to the right it was almost like a divorced mom bad mouthing the dad to the kids anger.
His hair has always been a joke. If you think they were too mean about it in the last few years then grow a set. His hair is atrocious

It was treated no worse than a tan suit

VN Store

Back