President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

The issue now.... right on cue they are saying let's get rid of him.

I would think if people were upset about what happened Trump, they should be equally mad about what they are doing to Biden.... at least the office of the President.

“Hey, Jack. If I can’t beat Trump, I’m joining him in the spray booth.”
It’s pretty funny after all of the ‘orange man bad’ stuff, their guy tries to look a little mor youthful a la the spray tan 😂.. it doesn’t look bad, it’s just that we just saw him looking like a ghost lol

Translation: We were going to use lawfare to keep Trump from winning in November but the Supreme Court denied us. This is a systemic racially climate changing threat to democracy. Blah, blah, blah.............
The backup plan was the classified documents case but that backfired when they found classified docs in Joe's garage and around his house. Hang in there Joe!

Judge Rejects Biden Admin’s Effort To Dismiss Case Alleging It Funded Palestinian Terrorists​

A federal court on Friday denied the Biden administration’s effort to dismiss a lawsuit alleging that it had illegally subsidized Palestinian terrorism.

The lawsuit, first filed in December 2022 by Republican Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson and victims of Palestinian terrorists, claims that the administration violated the law by reinstating aid to Palestinians and allowing funds to flow to a program that pays stipends to imprisoned terrorists as well as their families. The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas ruled that there is sufficient evidence the Biden administration maintained its funding to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) after Congress sanctioned the organization over its ties to Hamas for the case to proceed.

VN Store

Back