President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

More damning info on Biden. This will be commonplace until he steps aside.

More and more of these reports seems to be magically coming out. Next week might see more release of how Joe was connected to Hunters international profits. The end may be Navy Biden….the 4 year old forgotten (literally and figuratively ) granddaughter

What gets me is why everyone is so shocked by his performance. We, and I mean everybody, see it daily.
Nothing in regard to Biden should shock anyone from his decline, to his history of racial remarks and his story telling lies.

They would be shocked when it comes out he’s been taking money along with Hunter.

More and more of these reports seems to be magically coming out. Next week might see more release of how Joe was connected to Hunters international profits. The end may be Navy Biden….the 4 year old forgotten (literally and figuratively ) granddaughter
They will get him out come Hell or high water.

Reactions: Majors
Again, we all saw this coming. It's been the plan for a long time- Dems hate actual real votes because they hate people.

They're setting up to replace him. Brace yourself for Big Mike.

I've thought about this question. I don't think so because have you seen their life since 2008. Now these folks get to snooze with Hollywood, hang out with sleazy artists. It's all they ever wanted, and now they're with the in crowd. They don't need or want to go back to that life, they just want to virtue signal and impact it in the shadows.

Last edited:
Reactions: norrislakevol
They'll have to 25th amendment him. I'm telling you, this guy is a narcissistic ego maniac. He thinks he is a modern day JFK. He doesn't believe the polls at all. Kind of like how Trump doesn't believe the polls unless they are in his favor....though many times he has been right not to.

They'll have to 25th amendment him. I'm telling you, this guy is a narcissistic ego maniac. He thinks he is a modern day JFK. He doesn't believe the polls at all. Kind of like how Trump doesn't believe the polls unless they are in his favor....though many times he has been right not to.

Coup. There is no reason for anyone to vote for that at this point - America elected him nothing has changed.

Nothing has changed other than the bad poll numbers over the last few months.

Its all a show.

Reactions: Boca Vol
What gets me is why everyone is so shocked by his performance. We, and I mean everybody, see it daily.

They are trying to make him sound so much more presidential in 2020. He wasn't. He is just worse now. He was bad in 1988 and 2008 too. He just seemed more effective at trying to ruin people reputations though he seems to be over a roughshod justice department now.

I've thought about this question. I don't think so because have you seen their life since 2008. Now these folks get to snooze with Hollywood, have out with sleazy artists. It's all they ever wanted, and now they're with the in crowd. They don't need or want to go back to that life, they just want to virtue signal and impact it in the shadows.
Exactly. From what I understand Big Mike wasn't really happy about Barack being president because of everything that came with it. She enjoys being able to actually have some privacy.

A lot of truth to this. His/family arrogance will make this a war within the party.

They are trying to make him sound so much more presidential in 2020. He wasn't. He is just worse now. He was bad in 1988 and 2008 too. He just seemed more effective at trying to ruin people reputations though he seems to be over a roughshod justice department now.

He basically could speak super fast back in the day and act like he was angry and such.... no real ability that I could see.

Exactly what has Biden actually done in his life.... ran for office. That is about it.

Coup. There is no reason for anyone to vote for that at this point - America elected him nothing has changed.

Nothing has changed other than the bad poll numbers over the last few months.

Its all a show.

That's true. Joe hasn't been running things obviously, his cabinet has. Will they give up power?

Reactions: LSU-SIU
He basically could speak super fast back in the day and act like he was angry and such.... no real ability that I could see.

Exactly what has Biden actually done in his life.... ran for office. That is about it.

It's the same thing he tries to conjure up now. That's why when he acts angry with the help from the teleprompter but no substance they talk about how much energy he has regardless of how feeble he looks and sounds doing it.

puddin'pants slojoe is clueless... lady macbeth is the power hungry narcissist

Exactly. From what I understand Big Mike wasn't really happy about Barack being president because of everything that came with it. She enjoys being able to actually have some privacy.
I agree, but these are extraordinary circumstances..they are throwing out patriotism and your nation needs you. The whole Dem apparatus is at stake, with many looking at potential prison time.

I am just trying to think like they are, but am split on him taking it.

VN Store

Back