President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

This is getting out of control because the gov't will not be forthcoming with what actually happened....

Did they investigate the tower? Did they rule out a shooter in the tower? Was there SS in the tower? Are they asking the public for information?

Most likely "No" to all of the above, if the answer is "No" than it doesn't matter. The investigation is basically done, most likely all the SS and equipment was moved out after this happened.

At this point its smart for Jill to be in the basement, they won't run the same gag though.

2159f8a8-0a38-4daa-9d42-b5cdf5570218_text.gif

Reactions: jmacvols1
Did they investigate the tower? Did they rule out a shooter in the tower? Was there SS in the tower? Are they asking the public for information?

Most likely "No" to all of the above, if the answer is "No" than it doesn't matter. The investigation is basically done, most likely all the SS and equipment was moved out after this happened.

At this point its smart for Jill to be in the basement, they won't run the same gag though.

2159f8a8-0a38-4daa-9d42-b5cdf5570218_text.gif

Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2

NEW: Sources tell me DHS Secretary Mayorkas is stonewalling the release of this DHS IG report, which would include any security failures or perhaps involvement by the Secret Service on January 6.

For 2 years, the Biden White House, Democrats in Congress, and the media have attacked DHS IG Joseph Cuffari, who discovered that all of the texts belonging to roughly two dozen Secret Service officials including the head of USSS related to Jan 6 had been deleted at the end of January 2021--under the Biden regime.

Cuffari sought a criminal investigation into the purge of the messages--which occurred AFTER Democrats notified each federal agency to preserve all records and documents for Jan 6.

Instead, the J6 Committee and Biden White House started to smear Cuffari, claiming he failed to notify Congress about the missing texts--which is not true.

Cuffari today announced an inquiry into the Secret Service for the attempted assassination of Donald Trump.

The bots don't know what to do as the mother ship hasn't sent timely instructions, she is probably late on getting the memo. All knives are out for Caesar at the moment... probably for a bit longer.

President Jill needs to keep Joe down in the basement with the ice cream until everything blows over, if she wants to remain President.

71wHxz+RO+L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Reactions: volinsd

Unfortunately, more like evil genius. I mean you can say she is dumb for being a lefty in the first place and I would agree but she wants her side to win and she is going to spin it (no matter how insane it sounds) to get her side to win. She is totally wrong but she has a spin.

She might be the most insane reporter out there right now in the MSM.

How much can one so devalue and think so little themselves to stand up there and willfully show the world they’re a complete dolt? I would quit my job on the spot if someone expected me to make a total fool of myself for their personal gain.

The leaks and videos will be coming very fast now. Jill figured out they want her gone, and she's not going along with the plan.

As far as the rest of them - media, spokesperson, etc. Just paid actors. Its all a show.

Jill is only experiencing say 1/100th of what the Orange had to put up with.

Reactions: Vol737

VN Store

Back