President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Why would a Guatemalan attorney general care where Biden's siphoned money goes?
It was more about child-trafficking, I think. The money thing, imo, was a just another point of emphasis.

Jill became the Board Chair in 2017, however I think she resigned in 2020 when hubby became POTUS. Shirley.

I think this piece is more of a hit against a catholic priest and Save the Children organization. They are trying to tie the Bidens' into the mess, but I don't believe they are involved.

There is more to the story. If I can find it, I'll post when I can.

He won’t make it to the Democratic Convention lMO. They will make him step down.
Of course. They have another puppet to install.

Gotta save democracy by letting the elite few pick the nominee, right?

But Truuuuuummmmmmmmmmmpppppp

Hypocrites all. The ONLY leftists I would have any respect for would be the ones that stay home if Puddinhead isn't the nominee. Other than that they can GF themselves.

Reactions: ETV and dovervolz
It was more about child-trafficking, I think. The money thing, imo, was a just another point of emphasis.

Jill became the Board Chair in 2017, however I think she resigned in 2020 when hubby became POTUS. Shirley.

I think this piece is more of a hit against a catholic priest and Save the Children organization. They are trying to tie the Bidens' into the mess, but I don't believe they are involved.

There is more to the story. If I can find it, I'll post when I can.
Is that the charity Sally Struthers used to do commercials for?

VN Store

Back