President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

There are a lot of sides to this coin. I can share an example that can work either way- our rent in the DC area is about to go up $300-$400/month. New building, and the megacorp that operates the building very rarely responds to issues that arise, i.e. we have three elevators and at any given time only one works for a 15-floor building.

I'm not sure what's going on, but rent and livability in this country are out of control.
Leave DC.

It's insane. We just bought a place in SW VA to move into here in the next year or so (once I'm done with work assignments up north) but with the insane asks for rent we may just tell my company that they're going to have to deal with me being remote because we don't want that much of our monthly budget going to rent and we refuse to live in the dangerous cheaper areas.
Now you're talking.

Why doesn't our dementia POTUS put an end to this crazy BS he allows to continue?
Dumbass Biden acts like he's afraid of offending these freaking morons if he stops it.
I'll be glad when America has a president again & not allows this type of behavior.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
This woman has the hardest job in Washington lol just getting blasted and has zero answers because her bosses are morons
View attachment 661493
Seriously? Her bosses are morons. However, she is, without any question, BY FAR the worst joke of a Press Secretary in history. She has never had any truthful answers for anything.

VN Store

Back