President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

WTF is wrong with the Biden/Harris admin? These morons are pathetic in rescue work.

It's s shame the way these Americans have been treated. But if they'd had been illegal aliens then this POS administration would have done everything for them, including wiping the illegals a$$ after each dump.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy any of this nonsense that FEMA is actually telling people not to help their neighbors.
Me neither. I don't buy the memes/conspiracy theories floating around that they want to take people's land there in the area to expand the lithium or silicon plant or whatever it is.

Sometimes these things get out to discredit or distract people and for nothing else. If you're focused on conspiracy nonsense, you aren't focused on the real total failures happening.

Reactions: McDad
Ones in Kingsport. The others funding more illegals.
yeah, because that is what a devastated area needs. A distraction which will take resources (people) away from search and rescue, which will interrupt the flow of emergency personnel and supplies as SS has to shut down roads to move, as well as be a drain on what resources are there.

and oh yeah, he can't actually do anything about it. he isn't organizing anything while there, isn't getting more assets in place or freed up.

he is just there to be infront of the camera.

Reactions: McDad
yeah, because that is what a devastated area needs. A distraction which will take resources (people) away from search and rescue, which will interrupt the flow of emergency personnel and supplies as SS has to shut down roads to move, as well as be a drain on what resources are there.

and oh yeah, he can't actually do anything about it. he isn't organizing anything while there, isn't getting more assets in place or freed up.

he is just there to be infront of the camera.
Because he's already announced his donations and orgs which he set up a week ago.

And it's still more than the she's doing. She's too busy trying to hide illegal voters

I'm sorry, but I don't buy any of this nonsense that FEMA is actually telling people not to help their neighbors.
It’s happened in Erwin. I have a family member there. It’s happening regardless if you want to believe it or not. And that’s just one of many videos saying the same thing.

Because he's already announced his donations and orgs which he set up a week ago.

And it's still more than the she's doing. She's too busy trying to hide illegal voters
if he set it up a week ago, why does he need to be there now?

had he left it at the donations and orgs, I would agree, that is more than Kamala. but being there serves no purpose and is a negative to ongoing efforts.

This is actual government-sponsored, systemic racism. The overwhelming majority of WNC is non-hispanic white. Why are certain races of people receiving preferential distribution of government services and funds?
Why do you think? Biden/Harris are all about Equitable Outcomes. Natural disasters are a great opportunity for the federal government to redistribute wealth.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
WTF is wrong with the Biden/Harris admin? These morons are pathetic in rescue work.

If you donate directly to the hurricane victims rather than the federal government, then you remove the federal government's ability to distribute the donations to whom they want: illegal aliens.

VN Store

Back