President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

"The San Diego County Board of Supervisors voted 4-1 Tuesday to accept nearly $19.6 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency to pay for a migrant transition day center to help immigrants entering the United States travel to their final destinations."

"The San Diego County Board of Supervisors voted 4-1 Tuesday to accept nearly $19.6 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency to pay for a migrant transition day center to help immigrants entering the United States travel to their final destinations."
This is actual government-sponsored, systemic racism. The overwhelming majority of WNC is non-hispanic white. Why are certain races of people receiving preferential distribution of government services and funds?

The little news I can stomach to consume, I mostly see the VP in front of cameras. I cant remember a time in my life where this has been the case. Usually, you hardly ever see the VP.

Did I miss the memo that Harris is now acting President? Has everyone just sort of accepted this reality when she replaced Biden on the ticket? Really weird.

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back