President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

220px-Ronald_Reagan_Building_-_Washington%2C_DC.jpg

Woodrow Wilson Institute...fancy place..dedicated to progressivism and the man who established the Federal Reserve. How else can one pay for progressivism? Not with real money.

Woodrow Wilson Quote. President Wilson later came to regret signing the bill: "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.

Name Joe Biden's accomplishments to date?
Since the Democrats' overriding goal is to destroy the very fabric of the country, I would say he's been exceedingly successful so far in working toward their objectives. The Biden administration has accomplished absolutely nothing positive for this country. In fact, I'm not sure that it would be possible to destroy the nation at a quicker pace than his administration has set so far.

Reactions: VolnJC and AM64
Since the Democrats' overriding goal is to destroy the very fabric of the country, I would say he's been exceedingly successful so far in working toward their objectives. The Biden administration has accomplished absolutely nothing positive for this country.

Gold medal hair sniffer and chief 7/11 observer.

Since the Democrats' overriding goal is to destroy the very fabric of the country, I would say he's been exceedingly successful so far in working toward their objectives. The Biden administration has accomplished absolutely nothing positive for this country. In fact, I'm not sure that it would be possible to destroy the nation at a quicker pace than his administration has set so far.
Guessing you think Trump and his team had the country going in the right direction??

I'm no fan of Trump. I absolutely detest the man, and I always have. However, this country was moving in a MUCH, MUCH better direction under Trump than it is under Biden.
That’s a matter of opinion.
I have never seen a country more on the brink of disaster than it was during his term.

VN Store

Back