President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Good Lord .... he's dragging this thing until he tries to make a point. Get the shot.
We get it .... c'mon man. I really think, at this point, he likes to hear himself talk.

He'll call a lid in a few minutes after all this hard work.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
One of the dumbest things continually posted on here. He was POTUS less than a year ago.

Your buddies still bring up Obama which is funny since most wouldn't ever rent to a black man
I don’t blame you for being indignant on being called out over your flaming TDS.

And nice racist comment azzhat.

I've always found the historical view of a president's effectiveness more indicative of success rather than a poll during an administration.
U.S. News and World Report seems to have a pretty good summary of currently available historical rankings:

View attachment 388759

Any rating that that doesn't include Lincoln in the bottom 10 and has JFK in the top 10 is junk.

I've always found the historical view of a president's effectiveness more indicative of success rather than a poll during an administration.
U.S. News and World Report seems to have a pretty good summary of currently available historical rankings:

View attachment 388759
Well “history” is written mostly by liberals, so it stands to reason that most of the Presidents that are highly ranked are people that they just happen to agree with on most issues.

VN Store

Back