President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: Meet Sleepy Joe and Kamala - the Lord and Lady Gaga of politics

By RICHARD LITTLEJOHN FOR THE DAILY MAIL

Not for the first time, Joe Biden was late for his own press conference. Before he got round to Afghanistan, he wanted to deliver an update on his administration’s response to Tropical Storm Henri, which had earlier made landfall in Rhode Island.

The President had just been briefed by the head of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, FEMA. ‘I can’t think of anyone better to lead this operation than, er, um, er . . . ’ he mumbled, as he hastily consulted his notes.

Biden couldn’t even remember the name of the woman in charge of FEMA, someone he had been speaking to just a couple of minutes earlier. Not only that, she was sitting in front of him.

47015549-9920205-image-a-74_1629751564588.jpg

A baffled Biden had to reach into his jacket pocket and fish out a fistful of cue cards before he could read his answer

RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: Meet Sleepy Joe and Kamala - the Lord and Lady Gaga of politics | Daily Mail Online

If you have to kill almost a million people to preserve the country you are not a good president.
if you have to suspend habious corpus and declare martial law to control your citizens you are not a good president.
If you have to threaten to arrest federal judges that rule against you, you are not a good president.
Remind me again of why Lincoln did such things? You take these actions out of the context in which they were made.
Guessing you think Jefferson Davis should've made the presidential ranking top 10 as well??

Remind me again of why Lincoln did such things? You take these actions out of the context in which they were made.
Guessing you think Jefferson Davis should've made the presidential ranking top 10 as well??

Lincoln did these things because he was a tyrant. He couldn’t tolerate opposition and desired to expand the power of the executive and federal government beyond what the constitution allowed. Sadly he did succeed in doing just that.

Jefferson Davis isn’t part of this discussion.

Lincoln did these things because he was a tyrant. He couldn’t tolerate opposition and desired to expand the power of the executive and federal government beyond what the constitution allowed. Sadly he did succeed in doing just that.

Jefferson Davis isn’t part of this discussion.
Unfortunately, historical scholars don't agree with your uneducated views.
I made Jefferson Davis part of the discussion...so, yes, he is part of it.

Now, carry on with your ignorance spewing.

Unfortunately, historical scholars don't agree with your uneducated views.
I made Jefferson Davis part of the discussion...so, yes, he is part of it.

Now, carry on with your ignorance spewing.

LOL

I’m sorry but facts are facts and Lincoln did everything I listed and more.

Jeff Davis was never a POTUS so no, he’s not part of this discussion.

Solid.
Just curious...am I "lost" about posting the presidential rankings or about the trump years being some of the darkest in recent history?

Presidential rankings (hahahaha) are quite subjective. And you think we are in a better place eight months into Biden’s presidency? Tell me more! Wait, don’t. That is next level right there. Geez bro.

Are you really promoting a Jack P polling service? Come on man!
I’m just dropping the only daily Presidential polling tracker that currently exists. I’d suggest you take up with management that you don’t like the color of money they are taking?🤷‍♂️

It’s literally the only daily service left.

VN Store

Back