President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Just pointing out the strangeness of your position. His poll numbers are sagging. Why try to defend him because of a sponsor? Just saying you are usually better but carry on.
I am commenting on the poll itself. I'm not sure you could find a post from me supporting or defending Biden. I just think anything coming from Jack P immediately loses credibility

I am commenting on the poll itself. I'm not sure you could find a post from me supporting or defending Biden. I just think anything coming from Jack P immediately loses credibility
You're apparently shamelessly jealous of Poso. Let it go.

Was the poll his? Which polls are acceptable and more accurate? You might not be defending but do not see the point of being critical of one poll when others are pretty much the same. But ok.

Reactions: dovervolz
LOL

I’m sorry but facts are facts and Lincoln did everything I listed and more.

Jeff Davis was never a POTUS so no, he’s not part of this discussion.
Haha.
Hog, you lose any shred of credibility you have by dismissing Lincoln. You state facts out of the context on why Lincoln did what he did.
And yet, you readily accept the behavior of the wanna-be dictator during his term.

Was the poll his? Which polls are acceptable and more accurate? You might not be defending but do not see the point of being critical of one poll when others are pretty much the same. But ok.
Probably because it was the only poll presented in the post I quoted. If you want my opinion on others then feel free to post those as well

I don't know, I'm not the guy that's getting his panties in a wad over him, that's you.
The guy knowingly spreads false info that is eaten up and reposted by clowns. He now sponsors some poll and we're supposed to believe it's totally legit?

The guy knowingly spreads false info that is eaten up and reposted by clowns. He now sponsors some poll and we're supposed to believe it's totally legit?
Other polls have similar results, are all sponsored by Poso? Again, your infatuation with Poso has nothing to do with polls.

Haha.
Hog, you lose any shred of credibility you have by dismissing Lincoln. You state facts out of the context on why Lincoln did what he did.
And yet, you readily accept the behavior of the wanna-be dictator during his term.

Why don't you enlighten us on the "why" and how I'm taking those facts out of context?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Probably because it was the only poll presented in the post I quoted. If you want my opinion on others then feel free to post those as well
Why would I want you opinion? Just pointing out you are usually a reasonable poster. You have gotten sideways this AM.

he probably didn't sponsor it - the publisher of his book probably did.

still, they appear to be a right leaning publisher

VN Store

Back