President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

How dare someone be able to do what they want to the private property they own!

Didn't the supreme court just rule against these idiots on this very same topic? Are they intentionally trying to bankrupt every single landlord in the country? I suppose it's a ploy to shake the rental housing out of the hands of the small players and make them file bankruptcy so the institutional players can buy it up.

Didn't the supreme court just rule against these idiots on this very same topic? Are they intentionally trying to bankrupt every single landlord in the country? I suppose it's a ploy to shake the rental housing out of the hands of the small players and make them file bankruptcy so the institutional players can buy it up.
I don't think they really care what the SCOTUS says.

The Chinese will end up buying it all up, and the Democrats will rejoice because they love the Chinese.

Carter was a disaster. Nevertheless, if Biden remains in office for all 4 years, I believe Carter will end up being considered an outstanding President in comparison to Biden.

Biden will at least be the new reference for bad. Just think if you voted for the guy.

Somewhere Neville Chamberlin is having a glass of wine.

Just think ....you still have 41 more "wonderful" months of his dumbness.
No, in 41 months from now, poor ole Joe will be drooling on himself in an exclusive new "memory care wing" of his Delaware mansion that he paid for on his $175k a year salary from congress. Kamala will be giggling while the 4th term of Obama has everyone giddy on the left. Good times to come.

Reactions: AM64
Just completely no awareness of his damn racist behavior. Wow…

Dementia. A lot of you know more about it than me, but reverting to past behaviors seemed to be one of the things that people I was close to did. They seemed to lose track of you can't say today what they might have in the right company fifty years ago.

How dare someone be able to do what they want to the private property they own!

The way they look at it, because of the way it is structured, no one does own property as you have to pay taxes on it. Dare say that all property is leased.
You no pay taxes, you no own the property.

VN Store

Back