President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

You know, they'd have a case if masks were banned outright, but I know Oklahoma is optional. Wear one if you want. So, I fail to see how it's a violation of "civil rights" if it's optional (even encouraged) and parents are making the choice for their children.

On the other hand, is this lawsuit possibly an indicator of the Federal Government tacitly admitting masks aren't quite as effective as they let on? Because shouldn't masked children be safe from Covid if they wear a mask? I mean, couldn't possibly be they overplayed the effectiveness for all this time...

You know, they'd have a case if masks were banned outright, but I know Oklahoma is optional. Wear one if you want. So, I fail to see how it's a violation of "civil rights" if it's optional (even encouraged) and parents are making the choice for their children.

On the other hand, is this lawsuit possibly an indicator of the Federal Government tacitly admitting masks aren't quite as effective as they let on? Because shouldn't masked children be safe from Covid if they wear a mask? I mean, couldn't possibly be they overplayed the effectiveness for all this time...
Yep Texas is the same way. The mandates aren’t on the students they are on the public educators limiting what they can do to the students.

Yep Texas is the same way. The mandates aren’t on the students they are on the public educators limiting what they can do to the students.
Wouldn't it be amaze balls if our actions didn't create negative externalities? Then we could reason like this. That'd be super awesome.

Wouldn't it be amaze balls if our actions didn't create negative externalities? Then we could reason like this. That'd be super awesome.
Is that you trying to sound intelligent and admitting there are no civil liberties being infringed upon by the states telling their employees what they can’t do to their charges?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond,"
Biden when introducing his African American advisor yesterday. Calls a black man a boy.
Surely this is taken out of context?

Just completely no awareness of his damn racist behavior. Wow…
Now now. Everyone knows it would only be racist if it were President Trump saying the exact same thing. If it's Joe then it's just him being "folksy" and he is from a different time. He doesn't know any better etc...

Could be, but its all one motion so hard to be 100 % sure.

Its the kind of thing his opponents will say is more conclusive than it really is and his supporters will try to explain away. I'm on the fence and can't tell. It does not seem to fit in context. His sorrow at their loss seems sincere in all other respects and its not like he was there for hours and hours and in a hurry.

But either way it just looks bad and gives more ammo to attack him.
It almost seems like you are starting to take the blinders off. Bravo Zulu to you if that is what is happening

VN Store

Back