President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I'd say the most infuriating part was the suggestion that those left behind were being wishy-washy about leaving; first they want to leave, then they tell us they don't and now they want to leave again. It is so trivializing of the gut wrenching position many of these people were in trying to decide if the trip to the airport would result in freedom or death; waiting for the State Dept to give the go ahead for their families or whatever.
The admin reached out 19 times though man! C’mon man!

I couldn’t believe he said it while he was saying it. What an idiot.

Biden disregarded everything else Trump did why was this any different?
I have no idea. That’s Biden’s claim. According to Biden this is trumps victory. In my world Biden doesn’t get to claim he ended this war and then blame Trump for the cluster **** because Trump left him no choice

If it hadn't been Trump in the WH, Turkey would have had F-35s and the Russian air defense missile system. The Russians would have been in Turkey experimenting and fine tuning the system to better detect our stealth capability with Turkey's F-35s as the targets and then have retrofitted the changes in all their own systems. It seems pretty stupid to develop cutting edge systems and sell them all around the world. We had our own small fleet of Soviet fighters that we picked up in places like Egypt. With that you can find the strong and weak points and change you own tactics and capabilities accordingly. I've always thought that intercepting Russian Bears off our coasts with first line fighters was incredibly dumb - gives them the opportunity to study electronic emissions and our intercept capabilities and methods.

I remember that MiG that defected to Japan decades ago. Cannot remember what MiG, maybe a -29.
You ever see that secret program to retrieve a Soviet nuke boat? That was fascinating. I thing it broke up when they picked it up with grapple arms.

Too bad Biden did not go over there and kick the Taliban’s a$$, like he is always saying “wish I could take him out behind the barn,” ”like to take him out behind the gym”

Reactions: JOEY'S ALL VOL !!!
I have no idea. That’s Biden’s claim. According to Biden this is trumps victory. In my world Biden doesn’t get to claim he ended this war and then blame Trump for the cluster **** because Trump left him no choice

What I said 2 weeks ago.

What is going to be intereresting is the Biden admin says it is the right thing to do and at the same time blaming Trump, which will become more the narrative as images leak. Quite interesting strategy

VN Store

Back