President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Your the only one who mentioned race....
All people live in ghettos..and developed that same ghetto atttitude...
Yeah, and it's just a coincidence that you used that to describe two black women. Plus Ricky is liking your comments, not a good look.

Yeah, and it's just a coincidence that you used that to describe two black women. Plus Ricky is liking your comments, not a good look.
I used 2 trashy individual that promoted looting and rioting and destruction of private business amd family...which in my book makes them selfish ghetto trash....anything else you wanna talk about to bring your rasict nature to the forfront...

I remember that MiG that defected to Japan decades ago. Cannot remember what MiG, maybe a -29.
You ever see that secret program to retrieve a Soviet nuke boat? That was fascinating. I thing it broke up when they picked it up with grapple arms.

MiG-25. And the Soviets politely asked for it back while positioning a pretty large sized fleet off their coast.

But we got what we wanted in finding out it was little more than two huge engines and a limited compliment of missiles and that the F-15 was going to be more than a match for it. So... worked out in the end.

MiG-25. And the Soviets politely asked for it back while positioning a pretty large sized fleet off their coast.

But we got what we wanted in finding out it was little more than two huge engines and a limited compliment of missiles and that the F-15 was going to be more than a match for it. So... worked out in the end.
Yep. That MIG-25 was one of our first wake up calls on how believable those idiots in intelligence were.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
I never thought I would see a day like this. I have a lot of family in Maryland. Most of them have been hardcore Democrats that are as left as you can be. They voted for Biden. All of them are now saying they are either switching to independent or Republican. Even my cousins in Los Angels are abandoning the Democrat party.

Man it’s a great day.

VN Store

Back