President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Joe Manchin's Approval Rating Drops as Senator Rebuffs Infrastructure Bill (msn.com)

Yea right media.
You pass this $5T bill and there will be hell to pay. There is no mandate for this.

His net approval went up but they spin this to down.

And they are comparing this to his ratings from Oct 2020

Manchin now enjoys 42 percent approval in West Virginia, compared with 37 percent of respondents who disapprove. This is a notable change compared with results in the same poll in October, 2020.

I mean seriously - how hard to do have to reach to find a drop in his approval from 44 - 42? 11 months ago? Plus his disapproval rate dropped from 44 - 37.

Journalism is dead

This is true. I'm a vegan and pay the same for groceries as I did a year ago.
I'm not a vegan, but it's not been my experience that only meat prices are going up. I've seen it on other grocery items. Inflation is crazy atm. Not really sure how that can be denied, but I understand those on the left will try to deny it.

Umm

Produce Price Index | ProduceIQ

Overall Produce market Index
+ 2.78 %
A lot of the things that have gone up I don't usually eat. And if you look at the types of produce you'll notice only a handful of foods are driving that increase. If blueberries and strawberries are your thing you're going to pay for it. Pineapples, grapes, and oranges are my bag baby.

And the rising gas prices really suck for someone who has to travel from Knoxville to Nashville and back every other month or so for medical reasons.

A lot of the things that have gone up I don't usually eat. And if you look at the types of produce you'll notice only a handful of foods are driving that increase. If blueberries and strawberries are your thing you're going to pay for it. Pineapples, grapes, and oranges are my bag baby.

the point is that the WH spokesperson is wrong - produce is up along with meat but they don't want to anger the vegans so they gotta attack meat.

more lies from the administration.

the point is that the WH spokesperson is wrong - produce is up along with meat but they don't want to anger the vegans so they gotta attack meat.

more lies from the administration.
He is not lying. Meat prices are increasing tremendously and are the key drivers.

USDA ERS - Summary Findings

Beef and veal prices are now predicted to increase between 4.0 and 5.0 percent in 2021. Pork prices are predicted to increase between 5.0 and 6.0 percent and poultry prices are predicted to increase between 3.0 and 4.0 percent. Prices for the aggregate category of “meats” are predicted to increase between 3.5 and 4.5 percent.

Facts are facts.

Last edited:
Beef and veal prices increased 0.5 percent from June to July 2021, pork prices increased 2.2 percent; and poultry prices increased 1.9 percent.

Fish and seafood prices also increased from June to July 2021, by 1.5 percent.

Prices for dairy products, fats and oils, and sugar and sweets increased by 0.5, 1.8, and 0.2 percent, respectively.

From USDA ERS link above.

So dairy products, fats and oils, fish/seafood all up as much or more than beef.

The range in this subset of food products from highest to lowest is only 2%. To say items at 1.5% are "in line with historical increases" but 1.9 or 2.2 is a main driver is absurd. Even more absurd is saying .5% is a key driver while 1.5, 1.8 and .5 in other categories is "in line with historic increases".

I've got to say, the fact you're a vegan explains sooo much.
It really does. I'm in great health and spirit, don't need pills to get it up, paying the same for groceries as I did this time last year, and decreasing the carbon footprint. There are tons of benefits to being vegan.

It really does. I'm in great health and spirit, don't need pills to get it up, paying the same for groceries as I did this time last year, and decreasing the carbon footprint. There are tons of benefits to being vegan.

Decreasing the carbon footprint. Lol. As meaningful as me not pissing in the ocean.

VN Store

Back