President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

It really does. I'm in great health and spirit, don't need pills to get it up, paying the same for groceries as I did this time last year, and decreasing the carbon footprint. There are tons of benefits to being vegan.
Also, grumpiness and a holier-than-thou, Trump level ego trip. Don't forget the negatives.

Reactions: AM64
Beijing Biden scurries to the car when the heckling begins.

‘They don’t understand’: Joe Biden dismisses hecklers upset over Afghanistan withdrawal

Joe Biden has dismissed hecklers who shouted at him about his chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, claiming that “they don’t understand”.

‘Don’t understand’: Biden dismisses hecklers

Just got this email from Fox News about the idiot David Chipman nominated for the ATF job
This nut bag was criticized by the Rs when his confirmation hearing was going on.
Democrats never publicly supported this nut bag either. IMO, he has mental problems that needs to be looked at by a doctor in that special field.
White House to withdraw controversial ATF nominee David Chipman

Last edited:
Just got this email from Fox News about the idiot David Chipman nominated for the ATF job
This nut bag was criticized by the Rs when his confirmation hearing was going on.
Democrats never publicly supported this nut bag either. IMO, he has mental problems that needs to be looked at by a doctor in that special field.
White House to withdraw controversial ATF nominee David Chipman

his refusal to define something he wants to ban was an immediate disqualifier - for any agency

Most diverse administration ever. Just goes to show you, the most qualified need not apply. As long as all the genders, races, etc are happy is all that matters.
A donnie fan talking about a qualified administration....now that's gold, Jerry, gold!

A donnie fan talking about a qualified administration....now that's gold, Jerry, gold!

I'm surprised you're not outside on your tricycle with a monkey mask on hiding that ugly face you have & throwing eggs at conservatives as they're walking down the street minding their own business. You do show that you have that mentality about yourself.

I'm surprised you're not outside on your tricycle with a monkey mask on hiding that ugly face you have & throwing eggs at conservatives as they're walking down the street minding their own business. You do show that you have that mentality about yourself.
Dude...that post reads like it came straight off one of donnie's cue cards.
Best get back to posting useless links...they make more sense.

VN Store

Back