President Trump LIVE

He needs to go away because as long as he is in the background many of his supporters are going to continue following him like a lost puppy especially if he is not the nominee.

Reactions: BisonVol
Yes, in the real world it’s all about “likes”. Amazing that all those likes hanging from Drumpf’s ball sack haven’t slowed him down.

No it's not all about likes but I can guarantee you won't ever find even one video of Slow Joe with even close to that ratio of likes to dislikes. Heck most of his videos have more dislikes then likes. But yeah, he had more votes then any other candidate in history.

No it's not all about likes but I can guarantee you won't ever find even one video of Slow Joe with even close to that ratio of likes to dislikes. Heck most of his videos have more dislikes then likes. But yeah, he had more votes then any other candidate in history.
I would say “Get over it, your boy lost.” but I’m enjoying this never ending clown show.

Lol, it's sooooo good.

VN Store

Back