President Trump LIVE

Idk where this goes

I didnโ€™t watch the speech, but usually when he references these leaders heโ€™s talking about how they are strong and not wimps bowing down to everyone like a Biden or Obama. Heโ€™s correct. China and Russia arenโ€™t scared of Biden or any weak leader, and that becomes dangerous for the world.

I guess that's one interpretation. Another would be...I wan't to be a ruthless dictator too.

And thatโ€™s possible, but he hasnโ€™t really demonstrated those qualities.
Really? Dictators have 3 main qualities

1. Resorting to force or fraud to gain power. He tried this on Jan 6 and when that didn't work cried about the election being stolen.

2. Uses intimidation. Easy one, he wants to lock up or character assassinate his political opponents.

3. Deploy mass propaganda to sustain support. Fox News.

Really? Dictators have 3 main qualities

1. Resorting to force or fraud to gain power. He tried this on Jan 6 and when that didn't work cried about the election being stolen.

2. Uses intimidation. Easy one, he wants to lock up or character assassinate his political opponents.

3. Deploy mass propaganda to sustain support. Fox News.
at least 2&3 are a big part of the current administration as well. Are you happy to support a dictator? Do you think they'll just be nice to you when in power?

Reactions: Vol737 and hog88
He's LIVE!
But so is Bristol
And so is UT...
Decisions decisions...

Reactions: StarRaider
I wonder if Trump's rally will have anywhere near the numbers that a Biden rally will have.

Last edited:
Donald Trump praises Ginni Thomas for saying election was stolen and not 'wilting under pressure like so many others' - as Marjorie Taylor Greene says 'Democrats are killing Republicans' at Michigan rally

Donald Trump capitalized on recent White House gaffes during his Michigan rally where he slammed Kamala Harris for 'one of the worst' mistakes yet after she mixed up North and South Korea.

In the near hour-and-forty-five-minute remarks Saturday evening, the former president also thanked Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas' wife Ginni Thomas for standing true to her belief that the 2020 presidential election was stolen after voluntarily speaking with the January 6 select committee.

63011903-11270447-The_former_president_joked_that_Harris_is_a_North_Korea_sympathi-a-34_1664672069537.jpg

The former president joked that Harris is a 'North Korea sympathizer', to which the crowd roared with laughter

Kamala is a 'North Korea sympathizer': Donald Trump tears into VP's gaffe at Michigan rally | Daily Mail Online

An impetuous child live at 7:00!! Let's celebrate
It's not an issue of whether you like Trump or not.
It's whether you're okay letting them decide for you what you're allowed to think and who you're allowed to view.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back