Pro-Russia Trump Led Republicans Vote Against NATO

I guess I don’t agree they are more perilous though. The current hostilities in Ukraine are the most severe in Europe since the end of WW2

Don't think the USSR was invading unaffiliated European countries during the Cold War. Skirmishing over Berlin being a different animal.

A public school teacher hater? How quaint.
You should be pissed at the teachers unions. Especially in heavy pro union cities. You all came right out and told the public you were less essential then Home Depot employees. Covid exposed a ton of the myths. And really abhorrent once we understood how this illness worked

You should be pissed at the teachers unions. Especially in heavy pro union cities. You all came right out and told the public you were less essential then Home Depot employees. Covid exposed a ton of the myths. And really abhorrent once we understood how this illness worked
And the public ended up realizing how essential teachers actually are.

Lol no. That's not what happened.
Sure it is. Maybe not among a percentage of the right wing nuts, but even many of them had their eyes forced open a bit. I've been hearing it almost daily for a year and a half now.

Sure it is. Maybe not among a percentage of the right wing nuts, but even many of them had their eyes forced open a bit. I've been hearing it almost daily for a year and a half now.
Trust in teachers has dropped significantly across both parties since 2019. You can claim it's still "good." I would proffer that it's one of those things people feel guilty about admitting. You all shat the bed and over played your hand.

UPDATE: Trust in teachers declines during the pandemic, poll finds

Teachers essentially fought to say that they weren't essential. The total lack of self-awareness in that is astounding.
It was even better than Trump's 3-d chess. The more they fought (whoever "they" are), the more people realized they were essential.......plus there were 100 times the number of teachers doing whatever they could to help the kids through it.
All but the most braindead and indoctrinated realized that.

It was even better than Trump's 3-d chess. The more they fought (whoever "they" are), the more people realized they were essential.......plus there were 100 times the number of teachers doing whatever they could to help the kids through it.
Keep telling yourself that. And boy howdy are you defensive on this. Bringing up Trump and all. Me thinks you know I am right.

Plus I brought polling that shows your wrong. So that.

Man, I don't even give a **** about Trump. And, again, teachers unions fought be declared non-essential.

Trust in teachers has dropped significantly across both parties since 2019. You can claim it's still "good." I would proffer that it's one of those things people feel guilty about admitting. You all shat the bed and over played your hand.

UPDATE: Trust in teachers declines during the pandemic, poll finds
Nonsense.....maybe take a look at your own link -
Chris Jackson, senior vice president and head of polling at Ipsos, told K-12 Dive that the reasons for the decline include opposition to schools’ mask and vaccine requirements as well as political conflicts over how the role of race in America should be taught in K-12 classrooms. (Things only a fool would blame on teachers)

Overall, teachers ranked fourth among the most-trusted professionals, behind doctors, military service members and scientists. Politicians ranked last. (Fourth isn't bad)

Nonsense.....maybe take a look at your own link -
Chris Jackson, senior vice president and head of polling at Ipsos, told K-12 Dive that the reasons for the decline include opposition to schools’ mask and vaccine requirements as well as political conflicts over how the role of race in America should be taught in K-12 classrooms. (Things only a fool would blame on teachers)

Overall, teachers ranked fourth among the most-trusted professionals, behind doctors, military service members and scientists. Politicians ranked last. (Fourth isn't bad)
Include...........: and I already addressed your position in the rankings. The truth is what it is. Perception of teachers dropped during Covid. Despite your bs claims.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Keep telling yourself that. And boy howdy are you defensive on this. Bringing up Trump and all. Me thinks you know I am right.

Plus I brought polling that shows your wrong. So that.
Here is some polling that says I'm right......So, that.
Has the Public Turned on Teachers?
Even so, a nationally representative Education Next survey, conducted from Nov. 10 to Dec. 3, found that just 30 percent of parents said teachers’ unions have a negative effect on schools—about the same as survey results from May 2019 and 2020. Forty-six percent of parents said unions have a positive effect on schools, up from 40 percent last spring.

And parents rated 35 percent of teachers in their local schools as “excellent” and 30 percent as “good.” That’s in line with past polling data from last spring, and slightly higher than when Education Next polled parents in May 2018.

VN Store

Back