Qanon -The Storm

Imagine being older than 10 years old and believing that Donald Trump, known sexual assaulter, liar, scumbag is fighting to fight the Deep State. Honestly a man named Santa Claus who slides down chimneys to give children presents seems more plausible. I think you WANT to believe this is real because you're bored with your own life and instead of admitting that Trump maybe really is just a trash President there is ACTUALLY a series of government conspiracies that is keeping him from being the BEST OF ALL TIME. In short, you people are insane and aren't worth talking to in a rational way.
Finally. Someone who's a bigger a-hole than me.

DhwFy1sVQAE8TYg.jpg

Imagine being older than 10 years old and believing that Donald Trump, known sexual assaulter, liar, scumbag is fighting to fight the Deep State. Honestly a man named Santa Claus who slides down chimneys to give children presents seems more plausible. I think you WANT to believe this is real because you're bored with your own life and instead of admitting that Trump maybe really is just a trash President there is ACTUALLY a series of government conspiracies that is keeping him from being the BEST OF ALL TIME. In short, you people are insane and aren't worth talking to in a rational way.

I've never been accused of being insane and I've been perfectly rational with you. The fully adult brain neurologically doesn't develop until around 21. You compare a childhood belief propped up by adults to a person, Q, who has proved much of what he says.
I have questions still unanswered by Q and the anons. Certain things that don't logically line up, As I have said in previous statements here.
You assume I'm a diehard trump supporter. I have several problems with the Don.
And as always, any conversation about Q always ends up with those who haven't followed or questioned this ends up tagging that person as crazy or insane. That seems to be the go to these days. Trying to gaslight someone who questions or is just a curious soul.
I see you choose to drop it.
Regards

The Burden of Proof is something that when you're making an assertion, in this case that Q is a real thing, you have to prove that. I dont have to prove something is not true. Imagine we're in court. You have to prove that I AM guilty, I dont have to prove Im NOT GUILTY. Lol
Nurse made no statement. You condescended believers and compared Q's reality to Santa's. With that comparison, you are the one with a burden of proof. That's how it works.

I apologize for that. I didn't know how to take someone that claims to fight the angel of death in the Q forum.

Thank you but it's fine. Nurse humor at its best most won't pick up on. I'm a critical care rn who specialized in cardiac open heart, neurological surgical and now back to my roots in general critical care. Which means I have to guide baby docs not to harm my patients.

A guide to Q's failed predictions, mistakes, and deceptions used to hook followers

@ajvol01 @BigOrangeD
Some Favorites

October 2017

• 10/28/17 - Q claims that Hillary has been detained (edited to more accurately reflect the failed prediction- thanks Qultists). If this is so then there must not be much evidence against her, given that she's still out and about today! Unless you believe that she went through some shadow trial and is somehow being controlled, but countries where freedom and limited government overreach are valued aren't supposed to do things like that!
  • 10/28/17 - Q claims that Hillary's passport will be flagged on 10/30/17 and to expect massive riots as she's extradited.

January 2018

• 01/21/18 - A flood was alleged to be coming. A flood consisting of various forms of media that I imagine were supposed to implicate somebody in something nefarious. Sadly, this flood never came.
  • 01/21/18 - Q makes some very certain claims about the Nunes Memo, which of course do not come remotely true when the memo is released a couple weeks later.
  • 01/22/18 - Q posts a confirmed fake Podesta email, then promptly deletes it. But not before his followers have time to notice.
May 2018

• 05/16/18 - Q passes off a sh**** photoshop as proof that he has some sort of official document, implied to be an executive order.
  • 05/19/18 - Q leaks his own password. "On purpose", of course.
June 2018

• 06/17/18 - Q engages with somebody who posted a verifiably misleading youtube video as if it were real (to the point where his followers were protesting).
  • 06/17/18 - Q posts this horrible photoshop job as if it were real.
  • 06/18/18 - Q responds to a horrible photoshop job as if it were real.
  • 06/26/18 - July - the month the world knows the TRUTH. Conspiracy no more. (Nothing came to pass.)
  • 06/27/18 - Q posts a link to yournewswire, a website known for straight-up fabricating information. Additionally, it has a twitter tag appended, suggesting that he found it randomly on twitter. Not great infosec for somebody dropping top-secret knowledge.

July 2018

• 07/03/18 - Q posts a link to Breitbart with the twitter tag again.
  • 07/03/18 - Q posts a photo suggesting that he is on Airforce One. It is quickly debunked as an Obama-era photo that somebody took a picture of with an iphone. Spends quite a while doing damage controlled, including the old 'I trolled u' defense.
  • 07/31/18 - For his 1776th post, Q uploads an image that's supposed to function as 'proof' that he's working with Trump (Trump's signature + "#1776"). However, not only are the '#' and '1' very different from Trump's own handwriting, but even Q's followers found evidence that it's another photoshop job.

August 2018

• 08/10/18 - Q's password is revealed yet again by a former believer attempting to reach out to those who are currently sucked in and debunks the belief that Q's passwords contain clues. Q finally upgrades to a secure trip.
  • 08/12/18 - Q makes an angry post suggesting that Omarosa admitted to broadcasting a 'CRIMINAL VIOLATION' by leaking recordings from the White House in violation of an NDA. Not only are NDA violations civil matters rather than criminal, but NDAs don't apply to public servants. It is also interesting that Q would get upset over leaks of confidential information when the entire premise of 'The Storm' is that a top government official with a seemingly endless supply of knowledge about international happenings is leaking information about vital government operations to strangers on an insecure message board known for harboring political extremists and at times illegal content.
Here

Thank you but it's fine. Nurse humor at its best most won't pick up on. I'm a critical care rn who specialized in cardiac open heart, neurological surgical and now back to my roots in general critical care. Which means I have to guide baby docs not to harm my patients.

Those of us in the medical field do have very odd senses of humor. You have to in order to survive our field.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
The Burden of Proof is something that when you're making an assertion, in this case that Q is a real thing, you have to prove that. I dont have to prove something is not true. Imagine we're in court. You have to prove that I AM guilty, I dont have to prove Im NOT GUILTY. Lol

Go troll a different thread - you've made it crystal clear you're not interested.

Go troll a different thread - you've made it crystal clear you're not interested.
Doesn't matter. They can keep bumping this thread all day long. Things will either turn out to be true or they won't. Sunlight is always the best exposure and disinfectant. :)

New: Title TBD

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 11:48:00 AM

Analysis | New poll: the QAnon conspiracy movement is very unpopular📁
Opinion | Trump’s historic unpopularity is a big, important story📁
Notice any similarities?
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 11:55:54 AM
>>2797703
Spooks are Spooked.
Clowns inserted [Snowden2] last year.
Operation failed.
Expect another BIG coordinated wave [#3] of attacks by FAKE NEWS.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 11:58:01 AM

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 11:55:54 AM

>>2797703
Spooks are Spooked.
Clowns inserted [Snowden2] last year.
Operation failed.
Expect another BIG coordinated wave [#3] of attacks by FAKE NEWS.
Q
>>2797858
Those who are attacked the most are the BIGGEST threat.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 12:08:17 PM
Anonymous 30 Aug 2018 - 11:55:44 AM

washington post, why? bezos, amazon.
Q and trump unpopular? No.They fear Trump and Q, discredit both, typical tactic.

>>2797703
>>2797853
Think about this.
Did the Washington Post dedicate resources to conduct an actual POLL re: Qanon?
All for a conspiracy?
Ask yourself, why?
Q

VN Store

Back