Qanon -The Storm

New: Title TBD

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 5:05:11 PM

>>2802984
Emotions cloud judgement.
Why is 'Huber' being discussed now?
What if the TX Congressman was not supposed to drop that name?
Why is 'Huber' (all of a sudden) being grouped into the 'Anti-Sessions' remove, fire, ….nothing being done?
Discussed by Right or Left?
Huber did not 'directly' interview….[insert name]?
Huber did not…….
Huber did not…….
Sessions did not…….
Sessions did not…….
When will Sessions…….
When will Sessions…….
Who does Huber work with specifically?
Who investigates?
Who prosecutes?
Team of 470?
Will BO transcripts be released?
Huber + IG + 470?
Inside or outside of the DC [SWAMP]?
How many members of Congress not seeking re-election?
SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE not seeking re-election?
How many Senators have resigned or not seeking another term?
How many (senior) FBI have been removed?
How many (senior) DOJ have been removed?
Nothing to See Here.
But….
We should 'attack' them 'head on'….in DC….using a 2nd SC….
Emotion clouds judgement.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 5:13:56 PM

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 5:05:11 PM

>>2802984
Emotions cloud judgement.
What if the TX Congressman was not supposed to drop that name?
Why is 'Huber' (all of a sudden) being grouped into the 'Anti-Sessions' remove, fire, ….nothing being done?
Discussed by Right or Left?
Huber did not 'directly' interview….[insert name]?
Huber did not…….
Huber did not…….
Sessions did not…….
Sessions did not…….
When will Sessions…….
When will Sessions…….
Who does Huber work with specifically?
Who investigates?
Who prosecutes?
Team of 470?
Will BO transcripts be released?
Huber + IG + 470?
Inside or outside of the DC [SWAMP]?
How many members of Congress not seeking re-election?
SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE not seeking re-election?
How many Senators have resigned or not seeking another term?
How many (senior) FBI have been removed?
How many (senior) DOJ have been removed?
Nothing to See Here.
But….
We should 'attack' them 'head on'….in DC….using a 2nd SC….
Emotion clouds judgement.
Q
>>2803371
But….
We should 'attack' while 'corrupt' members of the DOJ, FBI, NY_AG….are still in place…….
But….
We should use a 2nd SC in DC [SWAMP] [team of 20] and wait 2-4 years and hope for the best w/ NO CONTROL.
But….
Logical thinking ELIMINATES emotional nonsense.
BIG rally tonight.
Q

Man 'threatened to shoot' reporters who criticised Trump

The FBI says Robert Chain, 68, called the Boston Globe about a dozen times and threatened to shoot reporters.

He allegedly called journalists the "enemy of the people", using a phrase which has been frequently invoked by Mr Trump, who last tweeted it on Thursday.

Mr Chain was arrested on Thursday at his home in Encino, California.

Police say Mr Chain owned several firearms, and had recently purchased a small-calibre rifle.

'You're the enemy of the people,' man allegedly said in threat to Boston Globe

Man 'threatened to shoot' reporters who criticised Trump

The FBI says Robert Chain, 68, called the Boston Globe about a dozen times and threatened to shoot reporters.

He allegedly called journalists the "enemy of the people", using a phrase which has been frequently invoked by Mr Trump, who last tweeted it on Thursday.

Mr Chain was arrested on Thursday at his home in Encino, California.

Police say Mr Chain owned several firearms, and had recently purchased a small-calibre rifle.

'You're the enemy of the people,' man allegedly said in threat to Boston Globe
Soros' Plant.

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:30:48 PM

SNOW WHITE 3 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:35:22 PM

Q
>>2804728
SNOW WHITE 4 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:36:22 PM

>>2804728
Q
>>2804815
SNOW WHITE 6 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:37:25 PM

>>2804815
Q
>>2804843
SNOW WHITE 7 NOW OFFLINE.
PACKAGE COMPLETE.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Q

Q

>>2804728
Q

>>2804815
Q

>>2804843
PACKAGE COMPLETE.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Q

My guess is these posts are not for regular Q Followers. Probably some kind of inside Comms.

The Q stuff is interesting. I’m still leaning towards psyop. Whoever it is has shown they at some points have access to the President, so it isn’t some kid in a basement doing this.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
The Q stuff is interesting. I’m still leaning towards psyop. Whoever it is has shown they at some points have access to the President, so it isn’t some kid in a basement doing this.
At what point has it been proven to you? What makes you think that?

At what point has it been proven to you? What makes you think that?
A while back Donald’s son posted a tweet with a nod to Q, and there were a few pics posted by Q on Airforce One and in the Oval Office that have never been shown anywhere else that would indicate this person has access.

No reach at all. I am criticising your logic. Feel free to state why the criticism is wrong. Otherwise, take the lick and learn from it.

Q is defining a strict binary between good/evil, using (everyone against Trump, go figure) as sex traffickers and Satan worshippers. I think it’s easy to see someone wanting to rise up with violence

If you wanna make that correlation with the softball shooter go ahead. It’s not common sense to make that leap in the argument but take whatever token victory you’d like if it makes you feel better.

Youre still the fool who believes the crap.

Reactions: Mick
A while back Donald’s son posted a tweet with a nod to Q, and there were a few pics posted by Q on Airforce One and in the Oval Office that have never been shown anywhere else that would indicate this person has access.
That is it, a nod and a pic. Bannon maybe? Don't hear much from him lately do you?

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:44:36 PM

>>2804843
PACKAGE COMPLETE.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Q
>>2804887
[DEAC>KILLBOX1AZB]
CORONA 1 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:45:30 PM

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:44:36 PM

>>2804887
[DEAC>KILLBOX1AZB]
CORONA 1 NOW OFFLINE.
Q
>>2805130
CORONA 4 NOW OFFLINE
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:47:21 PM

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:45:30 PM

>>2805130
CORONA 4 NOW OFFLINE
Q
>>2805156
CORONA 8 RE_ROUTE T_83
CORONA 8 NEW CONTROL.
CORONA 8 NOW OFFLINE
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:48:47 PM

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:47:21 PM

>>2805156
CORONA 8 RE_ROUTE T_83
CORONA 8 NEW CONTROL.
CORONA 8 NOW OFFLINE
Q
>>2805214
CORONA 16 TASK ROUTE Z8301
CORONA 16 NOW OFFLINE
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:52:12 PM

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:48:47 PM

>>2805214
CORONA 16 TASK ROUTE Z8301
CORONA 16 NOW OFFLINE
Q
>>2805260
BLIND EYES IN THE SKY.
SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Aug 2018 - 6:59:54 PM
Anonymous 30 Aug 2018 - 6:56:21 PM

I keep getting 502 errors, anyone else?

>>2805410
Disruption end.
Good to go.
Q

Q is defining a strict binary between good/evil, using (everyone against Trump, go figure) as sex traffickers and Satan worshippers. I think it’s easy to see someone wanting to rise up with violence

If you wanna make that correlation with the softball shooter go ahead. It’s not common sense to make that leap in the argument but take whatever token victory you’d like if it makes you feel better.

Youre still the fool who believes the crap.
No. I'm your worst nightmare. I'm an undecided who falls on the side of disbelieving Q, yet still applies critical thinking.

I don't know whether q is a Iarp, a disinformation psyop, out what it claims to be. I lean toward one of the two former options, actually.

But your logic, no matter what hindsight prettying you want to try to paint on the pig, is atrocious. It basically came down to you don't like q, you don't believe q, so the fact that you think you are correct about q makes it responsible for the crazies who may or may not act from it. But you love the DNC, believer it's binary message, so never even considered judging it against that same standard you held q to.

No. I'm your worst nightmare. I'm an undecided who falls on the side of disbelieving Q, yet still applies critical thinking.

I don't know whether q is a Iarp, a disinformation psyop, out what it claims to be. I lean toward one of the two former options, actually.

But your logic, no matter what hindsight prettying you want to try to paint on the pig, is atrocious. It basically came down to you don't like q, you don't believe q, so the fact that you think you are correct about q makes it responsible for the crazies who may or may not act from it. But you love the DNC, believer it's binary message, so never even considered judging it against that same standard you held q to.

Boom!!!!!!!!!

I was raised a Christian and you and your like have bastardized what is good in Christ. Hint: It's not Q and it's not Trump.

Reactions: TennTom
I was raised a Christian and you and your like have bastardized what is good in Christ. Hint: It's not Q and it's not Trump.
Oh, and hint... I just said I suspect q is a liar. I didn't vote for Trump, nor would I if given another opportunity. You're not as smart as you think you are.

I'll be sure to let a former Christian define what the faith is all about.
I refuse to let you decide what is a sin and what isn't. I knew a kind god. One that looked out for other men. Helped them in their times of hardship and societal oppression because of their beliefs. He embraced all sinners and he has called upon me to show you the way.

I refuse to let you decide what is a sin and what isn't. I knew a kind god. One that looked out for other men. Helped them in their times of hardship and societal oppression because of their beliefs. He embraced all sinners and he has called upon me to show you the way.
If you were any good at it, you wouldn't have been such a quitter.

Other than that, I have no idea what you think you know about me, but you should probably just move along to someone who would respect your misplaced opinions about them.

If you were any good at it, you wouldn't have been such a quitter.

Other than that, I have no idea what you think you know about me, but you should probably just move along to someone who would respect your misplaced opinions about them.

God comes into your life at his choosing. He has not abandoned you just that you have been led astray.

I feel this deep in my heart.

VN Store

Back