Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

There has been allegations over the years from women saying Cosby had raped them. He made a cash settlement with one of his accusers in 2005. I think he is guilty.

I have a little bit of difficulty with women coming forward so many years after the fact. These famous men have women who throw themselves at them. They throw their panties at them with their phone numbers written on them. Why would he have to rape anyone? He could have sex with 20 different women a day. It seems very implausible. Not saying they could not have happened but the believability factor for me is low. Also, when one woman comes forward publically it is like The Crucible effect-mass hysteria.

I have a little bit of difficulty with women coming forward so many years after the fact. These famous men have women who throw themselves at them. They throw their panties at them with their phone numbers written on them. Why would he have to rape anyone? He could have sex with 20 different women a day. It seems very implausible. Not saying they could not have happened but the believability factor for me is low. Also, when one woman comes forward publically it is like the crucible effect-mass hysteria.

You believe Janice was throwing herself at him?

Janice Dickinson? Have you seen her since her numerous plastic surgeries? Anybody who would do that to themselves is a loony bird in my opinion.

20 plus years ago? I just think there's far too much smoke here not to have fire.

But she came forward recently I believe. I think when one loony tune comes out they all come out.

Idk about that. One crazy lady, sure. But the more accusations, the more likely I am to believe it.

The better question is... Why does it now seemingly seem to be newsworthy? The end of his career has long passed and he is mostly irrelevant. UNLESS, you factor in his recent popularity among people who point to him and his comments about black youth and culture.

I'm a big fan of Bill Cosby.

I am a big fan of Cosby. That does not change the fact that women have been making these allegations about him for years.

Some posters are acting like this is the first time Cosby has be accused of rape, that is not the case.

Reactions: 1 person
The better question is... Why does it now seemingly seem to be newsworthy? The end of his career has long passed and he is mostly irrelevant. UNLESS, you factor in his recent popularity among people who point to him and his comments about black youth and culture.

He was working on getting a new show on NBC and a Netflix thing. His career was not over. It is now.

I don't think so. The woman that started all this has a really odd story of, "he raped me, but then I kept hanging out with him........."
If someone were drugged and raped, why would they continue hanging out with the person? Doesn't that seem off?

Let me guess: you've never been raped?

Yes, he's a ****ing rapist, you clowns.

Only men could sit around and think they're significant enough that 10 or so women would conspire against them.

Good god of Moses!

Reactions: 1 person
I am a big fan of Cosby. That does not change the fact that women have been making these allegations about him for years.

Some posters are acting like this is the first time Cosby has be accused of rape, that is not the case.

Thank you, beagle Gramps!

Clinton was accused of rape by multiple people?

I think so. I'm not a WJC historian. But I think there are several women with similar stories of forced sex going back to his days as AR AG.

Yes, he's a ****ing rapist, you clowns.

Only men could sit around and think they're significant enough that 10 or so women would conspire against them.

Good god of Moses!

Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

VN Store

Back