Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Oh VolProf raped me 35 years ago..

See how that works? Do I need proof? Nope. Now you're a pedophile.

Brother, I appreciate your service in the military. I remember you once telling me how dumb people were in Pakistan. That was nice to know.

But you are one ****ed up mother****er.

You Cosby-loving, men-hugging, mothers, going to be kissing some ass after this trial is done. Assuming this ever goes to trial, and Cosby doesn't SETTLE OUT OF COURT LIKE HE DID THE LAST TIME IN 2006.

Pucker up those lips, gents.

Brother, I appreciate your service in the military. I remember you once telling me how dumb people were in Pakistan. That was nice to know.

But you are one ****ed up mother****er.

Do you appreciate my military service?

Do you appreciate my military service?

Did you serve in the military?

If so, then yes.

Serving in the military, however, is not a safeguard against dumbassery.

Hell, I've heard the military guys on here talking about what dumbasses they served with in terms of mental acumen.

If so, then yes.

Hell, I've heard the military guys on here talking about what dumbasses they served with in terms of mental acumen.

No I was one of the smart ones.

I played Charlie in the Bushes with my cousins when I was 6 too, sandy

If so, then yes.

So, it is your contention all of these women were raped, then each individually decided not to go to the police, not one, and then wait decades later to come forward? Staggers the imagination.

Reactions: 1 person
Probably a serial eye rapist

Granny and I were in town a few weeks ago. I naturally was checking out a woman's nice azz and ask granny how in the world did she get that thing in those jeans. A major mistake I will never make again :)

Reactions: 2 people
cosby0.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Granny and I were in town a few weeks ago. I naturally was checking out a woman's nice azz and ask granny how in the world did she get that thing in those jeans. A major mistake I will never make again :)

Gramps, you kill me.

You may be the biggest horn dog on this forum.

So, it is your contention all of these women were raped, then each individually decided not to go to the police, not one, and then wait decades later to come forward? Staggers the imagination.

If it's that simple, why don't you throw your hat in the ring, Sand. Just accuse Cosby of having raped you. Would add an interesting new dimension to this case for the media: is Bill Cosby also a homosexual rapist? You stand to potentially make quite a bit of money. That fact is borne out by Cosby's willingness to pay hush-money out-of-court previously.

If it's that simple, why don't you throw your hat in the ring, Sand. Just accuse Cosby of having raped you. Would add an interesting new dimension to this case for the media: is Bill Cosby also a homosexual rapist? You stand to potentially make quite a bit of money. That fact is borne out by Cosby's willingness to pay hush-money out-of-court previously.
People and corporations settle out of court all the freakin time when they are innocent just to get someone to go away. The fallout of a trial regardless of guilt can destroy someone in the media. Take an honest look at what's going on right now. No trial and no convictions, yet you are convinced he's a rapist based on what random women are claiming.

People and corporations settle out of court all the freakin time when they are innocent just to get someone to go away. The fallout of a trial regardless of guilt can destroy someone in the media. Take an honest look at what's going on right now. No trial and no convictions, yet you are convinced he's a rapist based on what random women are claiming.

Call me crazy, but I just don't understand why 10-15 women would all conspire together to accuse Bill Cosby, of all damn people.

No trial and no convictions, yet you're convinced all the women accusing him are money-thirsty sluts.

Don't deny. Your use of the term "random" gave you away.

Whoa whoa hold your horses there! Remember..rape is about power over people, not sex.

At least that's what dumb feminists keep saying.

Call me crazy, but I just don't understand why 10-15 women would all conspire together to accuse Bill Cosby, of all damn people.

No trial and no convictions, yet you're convinced all the women accusing him are money-thirsty sluts.

Don't deny. Your use of the term "random" gave you away.

You don't know a lot of chicks do you?

VN Store

Back