Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

I haven't changed my mind. He didn't rape or assault anyone. A majority of these accusers have been discredited and all of them seem to admit to willingly taking the Quaaludes he gave them.

Yeah, just what I thought. You can't dispute anything.

Heh, you're right. Cosby never assaulted any of them, they all willingly drugged themselves and forced there way under him. All forty eight of them.

It's a conspiracy to railroad America's dad in his twilight.

#freedrhuxtible

Reactions: 3 people
Heh, you're right. Cosby never assaulted any of them, they all willingly drugged themselves and forced there way under him. All forty eight of them.

It's a conspiracy to railroad America's dad in his twilight.

#freedrhuxtible

Hey, still looking for you to point out the lie that I told regarding Cosby...

Reactions: 1 person
Hey, still looking for you to point out the lie that I told regarding Cosby...

You stated he never assaulted any of them and that they all willingly drugged themselves. You present this as unquestionable fact.

I mean, damn dude. That's counter to the testimony of 48 of Dr. Huxtibles accusers. Do you have secret insight into each of those or are you relying on the mistrial result from one as your foundation of your certainty?

Nothing like going to prison with zero forensic evidence. And he is black! Where is the left wing outrage?...............

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing like going to prison with zero forensic evidence. And he is black! Where is the left wing outrage?...............

That has been happening to black men forever. Are you surprised?

Most of the so called left wing is still run by whites. They believe the white woman over the black guy every time. :zeitung_lesen:

Most of the so called left wing is still run by whites. They believe the white woman over the black guy every time. :zeitung_lesen:

OJ did it right then. Dead white women have nothing to say and nothing to believe.

I'm still sad about Cosby's behavior. He was a great influence in my life. I use some his parenting scenes from The Cosby Show with my own kids. They think I invented them.

Cosby admitted to buying drugs to use on women to have sex with. A lot of those women were black by the way.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back