Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

That has been happening to black men forever. Are you surprised?

Most of the so called left wing is still run by whites. They believe the white woman over the black guy every time. :zeitung_lesen:

Yet they still line up and vote for them every election.

Yet they still line up and vote for them every election.

So it's either vote for the party that helps you when they can and it doesn't hurt them or their higher priorities or vote for the party that is actively targeting your community and many members are openly racist towards you? Still an easy choice. One is the much lesser of two evils.

Last edited:
So it's either vote for the party that helps you when they can and it doesn't hurt them or their higher priorities or vote for the party that is actively targeting your community and many members are openly racist towards you? Still an easy choice. One is the much lesser of two evils.

Or you could vote for the one that thinks minorties can achieve without government handouts.

Reactions: 4 people

Name 1 damn thing that the Dems have done benefiting the black community?

White Dems.......

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
That has been happening to black men forever. Are you surprised?

Most of the so called left wing is still run by whites. They believe the white woman over the black guy every time. :zeitung_lesen:

Slow day for you huh Huff......reaching a bit......tell me how pointing out his race baiting is equal to crying???? I did not complain.....just pointed it out....hell, he even admits it with his emoji......go back to sleep.....

I thought K-Town is black???

IDK what he is, nor does it matter. I'm just pointing out that on this message board, only people on the left are considered race-baiters. 79 says some **** about race and then we call K-Town out for making it about race. It kinda reminds me of people who think only whites can be racist.

Reactions: 4 people
IDK what he is, nor does it matter. I'm just pointing out that on this message board, only people on the left are considered race-baiters. 79 says some **** about race and then we call K-Town out for making it about race. It kinda reminds me of people who think only whites can be racist.

Reeeaach......

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back