Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

I can’t imagine how crushing and demoralizing this must be for the women who accused him. They have just been violated yet again. This time by a bunch of black robbed judges

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I can’t imagine how crushing and demoralizing this must be for the women who accused him. They have just been violated yet again. This time by a bunch of black robbed judges

It was the DA that screwed her over, the appellate court was correct.

Reactions: AshG
I watched Crosby walk out of prison and one of the guards or police behind him had to have been a super roid taking dude. His arms hung out at a 30 degree angle and his beck blended into his shoulders.

The majority of the accusers had dubious stories and were clearly lying to take advantage of a situation.

Not exonerated, just sentence vacated.

He made a deal to participate in a civil trial for damages in lieu of a criminal trial. The prosecutor then used his admissions in the civil trial to nail him in the criminal trial in violation of the agreement.

The PA Supreme Court is negating the criminal trial but not the civil trial.

So let me get this straight. He admitted to giving the women Quaaludes, right?

So let me get this straight. He admitted to giving the women Quaaludes, right?

In the civil trial, yes.

The prosecutor felt that he could not win a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt in a criminal trial, so he made a deal with the defense that he would not try the case so long as Cosby went through with the civil trial. The agreement was accepted and signed off upon by both parties.

After the admission in civil court, the prosecution violated the agreement and pressed charges using his admissions in the civil trial as evidence. The Supreme Court ruled this inadmissible.

The point is that the prosecutor should not have made a deal they weren't planning on keeping.

In the civil trial, yes.

The prosecutor felt that he could not win a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt in a criminal trial, so he made a deal with the defense that he would not try the case so long as Cosby went through with the civil trial. The agreement was accepted and signed off upon by both parties.

After the admission in civil court, the prosecution violated the agreement and pressed charges using his admissions in the civil trial as evidence. The Supreme Court ruled this inadmissible.

The point is that the prosecutor should not have made a deal they weren't planning on keeping.
So he admitted to giving them Quaaludes. And admitted that they were aware of it, so he didn't drug them. Correct?

I haven't read all of the specifics of the original case, just the PA Supreme Court reversal.
Yeah, that's just for those out here calling him a "rapist". They need to find me the proof of where he admitted to "rape" in his testimony. He admitted to giving the women Quaaludes and the women knowingly took them.

VN Store

Back