Rajion Neal Summer workouts ( Video )

Huh, this whole time I thought it was Rajon not Rajion.....also, I absolutely can't wait for kickoff!

Not a big fan of the music in the video, but the footwork and effort is impressive.

Hope it translates to the field this fall.

Reactions: 2 people
Rajion is fast.
Rajion is strong.
Rajion is agile.
Rajion works hard.

But my concern is this. Rajion ain't violent.
If you want to be an every down back in the SEC you have to have a violent streak.
You have to be willing to lower your shoulder and deliver the blow.
We haven't seen this from Rajion yet.

Not saying he can't do it.
But he hasn't yet.

If he does, we will see a 1k rusher this year.

Reactions: 1 person
OP, might want to make a note about explicit lyrics... For those who just might happen to be watching their 3 year old daughter who might just happen to be sitting in their lap while clicking on the link....

Thanks! :hi:

I feel similar for Neal as I felt for Hardesty. Neal has not had the injuries but his coaching was even worse than Hardesty's. Remember Hardesty was soort of a red headed stepchild with Fulmer. CPF pushed others ahead of him even when he wasn't injured.
Who was the RB coach Hardesty's last year? He hit those holes like a beast anybody know what changed?

Guys - no offense to anyone intended here. But I am 57 years old and weight 160. I think I could gain 750 yards with 250 carries behind the line we have this year. If we don't have somebody get 1250 I will be disappointed.

OP, might want to make a note about explicit lyrics... For those who just might happen to be watching their 3 year old daughter who might just happen to be sitting in their lap while clicking on the link....

Thanks! :hi:

I have a son myslef & never open links with volume turned up. My apologies though.

Also we may now have a Offensive Coordinator who when we were piling up yards running it we'll continue to ground and pound them instead of throwing it 3 downs on the next series.

Underrated post see end of UGA game last year with dawgs hands on there hips wore out as we run it down there throats and then we go to passing and well you know the rest

teams are going to stack the box and make us throw it. if we cant get those kinks worked out, it may be a long season.
No they aren't. Just because we don't have any starters returning, doesn't mean this WR corps is dog meat.

The SEC teams that have to face this WR group are going to shiite an Orange brick...just wait and see. We have NEVER had this much size at WR. Came close to it last year, if DaRick Rodgers had kept his nose clean.

Butch has 3 talented WR's that are 6'4", 6'4" and 6'5"....Cody Blanc is 6'3". You can't tell me he's not licking his chops to put three giants out there at the same time. Some midget DB is going to get owned with that lineup. And you simply DO NOT stack the LOS when you have that kind of size to defend.

It's just a matter of North getting adjusted quickly, and all of them staying healthy. Croom is going to have a breakout year. I really do think the SEC is in for a Texas A&M style surprise this year. Nobody expected squat from them...and we will sneak in under the radar as well.

He is a great receiver also. He has made some great catches. With this OK, he should have a great season running and catching the ball. Go Vols...52 days.

VN Store

Back